Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nollywood Star, Moyo Lawal Celebrated Her Birthday By Sharing Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star, Moyo Lawal Celebrated Her Birthday By Sharing Food (966 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video) / Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Moyo Lawal Celebrated Her Birthday By Sharing Food by Dextersmart007: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal spent her birthday sharing food to people desperately in need of it and used the opportunity to encourage others to give. She believes we gain when we give love.

She thanked those who supported her as she carried out the kind gesture which included her mother who helped in preparing the food and carrying out the required shopping.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY AND PHOTOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Star, Moyo Lawal Celebrated Her Birthday By Sharing Food by dollytino4real(f): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
congratulations my shortee actress,

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star, Moyo Lawal Celebrated Her Birthday By Sharing Food by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

All Pastors Are Fraudsters In My Book – Actress Iheme Nancy Drag Pastors / Check Out 15 Loved-up Pictures Of Actress Tonto Dikeh And The Man She Flaunted Y / I Didn’t Break My New Husband’s Home, Mercy Aigbe Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.