Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bbnaija Nengi And Mercy Eke Fans Are Fighting On Twitter? Here Is The Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nengi And Mercy Eke Fans Are Fighting On Twitter? Here Is The Reason (1085 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Mercy Eke Fans Reacts As Titans Wrap Suya With Mercy’s Picture(photo). / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Nengi And Mercy Eke Fans Are Fighting On Twitter? Here Is The Reason by kings2al1: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021

Mercy Eke and Nengi fans are currently having an online fight, and it's getting serious. The two reality stars are products of Big Brother Naija Reality Show. They are also among the most talked housemates regardless.

The reasons why they are fighting online started yesterday when Mercy didn't celebrate Nengi on her birthday or was she invited to Nengi's birthday party.

Few hours after that, Mercy Eke took to her Instagram story and addressed people who called her out for not wishing Nengi a happy birthday. She stated that friendship is not by force, and she is ten times better than their favourite.

Mercy Eke also said that she would continue to trend in years because she is the star power, star-maker and prototype. She also revealed that without her, there is nothing to be celebrated.

Since Mercy Eke dropped that post, Nengi and Mercy Eke fans have been fighting online. Nengi fans stated that Mercy Eke should rest and stop making noise because nobody invited her to the birthday party. They also revealed that Mercy Eke is recently pained and always feel as if Nengi is competing with her.

Mercy Eke fans, on the other hand, said that it takes fans to buy Benz for Nengi, but Mercy Eke comfortably got her cars without help. They also stated that Mercy Eke has mansions, plots of lands in Lekki, luxurious cars and also classy.

See the post and their fans twitter fight here: https://celebrity-profile.com/bbnaija-nengi-and-mercy-eke-fans-are-fighting-on-twitter-here-is-the-reason/

Re: Bbnaija Nengi And Mercy Eke Fans Are Fighting On Twitter? Here Is The Reason by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Their business abeg, this fight na for people wey get Range Rover, not for Trek Rover like me, make I face wetin face me.
Re: Bbnaija Nengi And Mercy Eke Fans Are Fighting On Twitter? Here Is The Reason by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Baba right now : I told you all that my youths are lazy.

Me: Sorry Baba forgive us. You're right sir.
Re: Bbnaija Nengi And Mercy Eke Fans Are Fighting On Twitter? Here Is The Reason by kings2al1: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2021
having some to fan does not make u lazy
TheGiftedOne:
Baba right now : I told you all that my youths are lazy.

Me: Sorry Baba forgive us. You're right sir.

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Treats Women Badly Will Never Know Peace - Anthony Joshua / The Whereabout Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller / Actress And TV Presenter, Rachel Bakam Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.