Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? (622 Views)

Sell Your Personal Properties Now(land Or House) / Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m / Guide On How To Buy Property [land Or House] In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by DEBUU: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please I need an advice.

I have saved little money from my salary for sometime now. Should I use the money to buy land from Estate Managers or invest it in business?

Which of them should I venture into?
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
if you have money to build it after buying it then you build and rent out
if not if you have business idea you can run it out it affect your job go for business

any way if you must buy a land an affordable land with foundation is available in aba you can contact me
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by Cutehector(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Where is the land located first? How much does it cost?
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by Noah2gud(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2021
It depend on the amount you have at hand.

Buying land or starting a business are both investment plan.

You can buy land with as low as 250k in ogun state and resell it when it's fully developed.

You can as well run an investment scheme with a real estate company and collect both interested and the capital.

You can as well start a business as well. Provided you have additional running capital for 3 to 6month.

For more information about buying property or land investment. You can call 08108759222, 09018141384
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by mattsvibes: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2021
DEBUU:
Please I need an advice.

I have saved little money from my salary for sometime now. Should I use the money to buy land from Estate Managers or invest it in business?

Which of them should I venture into?

It depends on what ur plan are based on capital turn over and the business type every new business need time to manage

I suggest you invest in land banking....
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by DEBUU: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Cutehector:
Where is the land located first? How much does it cost?

The Land is located where there is a state Polytechnic and it cost #500,000.
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
DEBUU:

The Land is located where there is a state Polytechnic and it cost #500,000.
ok are you someone that can survive or forget about money after buying the land?
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by DEBUU: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2021
mattsvibes:

It depends on what ur plan are based on capital turn over and the business type every new business need time to manage

I suggest you invest in land banking....

Time is the actual problem, my job doesn't give me time 8 to 6pm.

What do you think?
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by mattsvibes: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2021
DEBUU:

Time is the actual problem, my job doesn't give me time 8 to 6pm.

What do you think?

I suggest you by the land in an estate free from omo onile whaala but make sure ur budget tally with ur location or better still invest in land banking where you get roi on ur money you can message me on what's app for better explanation 0808 3451 264
Re: Should I Buy Land Or Go Into Business? by DEBUU: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2021
I finally invested in land

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Get A Mortgage On Your House / How To Choose Best Wood Door In Nigeria / Well Maintained 8units Of Mini Flat At Ogidan Aja Lekki In An Estate 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.