Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Stop Being Shy Of Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Being Shy Of Your Business. (189 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / How To Stop Being Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Shy Of Your Business. by JioProjects(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
STOP BEING SHY OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I wonder why many are not proud of their means of livelihood.
Actually went for a reunion party and it can to the section whereby everyone must introduce themselves and what they do accordingly so we can patronize each other.

Those that works with organization such as banks,schools,oil companies etc introduced themselves and I was okay with it.
They majorly answered in this manner �
"I am ... I work in ... if you have any issue related to .... I can help you out."

But most business people there made me see why they are not actually prospering in their trade.
They just said their name and what they do.�
"I am ... I deal on ..."
That's all.

So I decided to restructure the approach for them.�
"I am ... I sale ... my office is located at ... we are open Mon-Sat; 8am-6pm. phone number."

Some welcomed it with joy but some hesitated.

The worst was that some just said they are into business without telling us what kind of business it is.

I asked why and the general chorus was "them they shame na"

This above restructure might not suit your business but it can act as a guide.

My advice is that you carry your business on your head like those selling sachet water on the street.

Make noise about it at any given opportunity.

The more proud you are about your business the more people will know about it and feel like patronizing you.

Being proud about your business can make others fall in love and become your brand evangelists.
Best known in business always win the best(who is silent).

Thanks! Please do contribute.
Talk soon�
�Cheers To Growth�

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Salary Earners Only / 1 Dead, 3 Injured As Ibadan Cocoa House Elevator Collapses / How To Stop Losing International Clients (strictly For Freelancers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.