Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria (12774 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 2 2022 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by ChiefS(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
Did anyone notice any of the two things I'll list below?

1. During EndSars protest, the virus seemed to go on holiday upon the millions of people who always gathered 24/7.

2. Why is it that when the number of cases arises, the number of the releases arises too, and vice versa?

As the number of cases rise the number of discharges also rise as most cases are probably mild
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by samx4real(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Numbers looking fake

Just like in 2020
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by benpuzzy(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2021
2gbasky22:
Today own small oh
But I have question oh
Do these huge number of Nigerians actually go the hospital to carry out Covid -19 test .?...... cos most Nigerians doesn't take the virus serious .

Kogi has recorded only five cases, and have not recorded any new case since 7months ago even in this new wave of the virus

Maybe Kogi State should tell other states how they're doing it.
considering the large number of people that travels through Kogi on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
Did anyone notice any of the two things I'll list below?

1. During EndSars protest, the virus seemed to go on holiday upon the millions of people who always gathered 24/7.

2. Why is it that when the number of cases arises, the number of the releases arises too, and vice versa?

I'll respond to you . Did you observe that a month before the protest our airspace was shut down for 4 months. Do you know that millions of Passengers go through Lagos Airport to and fro Nigeria alone and shutting down ensures the spread of the virus was drastically minimise.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by payloader(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2021
NCDC live scores, as per usual. They heard of second wave in foreign countries, gbam, the numbers also went up in Nigeria. You will just know that something isn't right about this whole thing. Why did the scores not go up, after Edo and Ondo States election? It only started going up after Endsars protest. If anybody here is still calling it a conspiracy theory, even after numerous pointers showing the obvious signs, I wonder when they will learn.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by Vyiecyie: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2021
2gbasky22:
Today own small oh
But I have question oh
Do these huge number of Nigerians actually go the hospital to carry out Covid -19 test .?...... cos most Nigerians doesn't take the virus serious .

Kogi has recorded only five cases, and have not recorded any new case since 7months ago even in this new wave of the virus

Maybe Kogi State should tell other states how they're doing it.
very Simple, just remove your mind from the virus. Thats all.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Rivers State is doing well.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Yaya Bello have already exposed NCDC! Na MUMU dey panic #endscam shocked
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
I said it before that our own covid battle will start when that of other countries is ending.
It's a disaster in the offing
This government cannot do anything about it except quickly get the vaccines for themselves and their families..that's if they haven't done that already.
Soon other countries will start banning nigerians from their places.
Incase it hasn't sunk in yet...
We are on our own
So please observe social distance and wear your mask and wash your hands and avoid crowds this year.
Covid is not a joke
You hear that its 99% survivable but what you dont hear is that you never really get back to normal.It scars the lungs,damages the kidneys,raises your risk of having stroke and heart attack in the future...long after the disease has gone
Being a new disease,there may still be other sequale only time will reveal.
This disease is just a year old.
Why are more Nigerians less concerned?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by TonyNavas(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
[Its bad government quote author=chatinent post=97663323]Did anyone notice any of the two things I'll list below?

2. Why is it that when the number of cases arises, the number of the releases arises too, and vice versa?[/quote]
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by Kinikini: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2021
The Endsars time was October, very hot season. Viruses thrive in a cold weather. Similar spikes in infection rate has also taken place in the West due to the winter season.

If you keep doubting COVID and weaving g conspiracy theories, you must be an alien.

uote author=chatinent post=97663323]Did anyone notice any of the two things I'll list below?

2. Why is it that when the number of cases arises, the number of the releases arises too, and vice versa?[/quote]
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2021
sagaciousity:
Partake in these on going Airdrop and earn $1500= 10000 BITCNY

https:///BitCnyBot?start=r02483718740
Free $1500? Even if the money na leaves from mango tree, nobody will dash you $1500.. Na scam..
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2021
If you support the motion that the children of Bill Gates should be given covid19 vaccine before any African is given the vaccine, say AYE... angry
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by JONSYN7154: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

Nigeria is on control+V, Copy and Paste.
That's how they mistakenly copy and pasted Baba and till date, many are wondering how he got there.
grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by kukoyi17226: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Second wave kor,
Sporting wave ni.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 2 2021 In Nigeria by damo2014(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
The only problem we have here in Nigeria is our government... They are the major culprit why Nigerians are not taking this covid of a thing seriously. If the ncdc which is a FG agency in charge of daily reportage of cases of coronavirus is behaving so childish and inconsistent, what does the government expect people to do? To believe them? They are bunch of jokers I swear. They really need to ensure there is seriousness on their part, especially with what they are making us believe as regards Kogi and some other states whose figures completely antagonize every reasoning and intelligence.. We have a lot of intelligent people mehn.... I spit on them all

quote author=TheWrita post=97668113]I said it before that our own covid battle will start when that of other countries is ending.
It's a disaster in the offing
This government cannot do anything about it except quickly get the vaccines for themselves and their families..that's if they haven't done that already.
Soon other countries will start banning nigerians from their places.
Incase it hasn't sunk in yet...
We are on our own
So please observe social distance and wear your mask and wash your hands and avoid crowds this year.
Covid is not a joke
You hear that its 99% survivable but what you dont hear is that you never really get back to normal.It scars the lungs,damages the kidneys,raises your risk of having stroke and heart attack in the future...long after the disease has gone
Being a new disease,there may still be other sequale only time will reveal.
This disease is just a year old.
Why are more Nigerians less concerned?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abimbola Fashola - How I Survived Cancer / First Mother-to-daughter Uterus Transplant Performed In Sweden / Interns At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Protest Over Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.