Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Join FTN+ Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join FTN+ Today (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join FTN+ Today by Victoryfidelis(f): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2021
This message is for nigerians and ghanians only

Have you guys heard of feed the nation plus (FTN+)
It a platform that ends world hunger , with just 1000 naira/ 17ghc and 3 referrals, you can earn enough food stuff to feed your kids and family
We all know that January is always kind of though because we have to pay shop rent, house rent and school fees

The amount of people who are not financially stable in the country today is kind of much
End that hunger today with FTN+
Just 1000 naira /17ghc for registration and your life will never remain the same, I promise

If you are interested...dm me
But nevertheless
Poverty is a choice, food will not fall from heaven to your laps
You have to work for it

Students this is a great side hustle for you
Stop depending on your parents
Gain enough cash and food stuff for school this semester

Message me on WhatsApp
If interested +2347084695230

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Having Two Degrees Then Moving Abroad / World Energy Expo / Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.