Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

COVID Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID Vaccine (169 Views)

Gregory Michael Death - Reportedly Died From Reaction To The COVID Vaccine / AIDS Vaccine Passes Key Early Test / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID Vaccine by chimaobikanu(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Hi everyone, just some quick question. Have any Nigerian home or abroad received any of the COVID-19 vaccines?
If yes, can you share you’re experience, brand you received, and journey so far?

Let me start with mine: I received my first dosage of the sinopharm COVID vaccine on the 31/07/2020, and the second 14 days after.
Mind you, it was still on phase 3 clinical trials. I had no reaction of whatsoever and was going for my biweekly checkups. It’s been six months now, and all my weekly PCR test keeps coming back negative. So far so good �
Re: COVID Vaccine by omikel(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Congrats, this is a great achievement of All Time for you. Once again, Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Covid Cases Found As Early As December 2019 / Get A Loan Up To 2 Million For Pharmaceutical Business / Wellmed Healthcare Denounces Report Of COVID-19 Outbreak At Facility As Untrue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.