Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,186 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate (1386 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Covid 19: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ventilators / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by budaatum: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
I do not think you took your own advice to do your own research or you would have posted some of it here to prove your point.

Fact is, anyone connecting Covid19 to 5G is a bit mad or ignorant or simply deceiving people for personal benefit.

gazlie:
You are very ignorant. In this age of technology and research you wrote this? If you were smart you should have done your own research before posting your foolishness. You went to sch without your manners. You are an example of the problems of this country.

You should have done some research before critizing Pastor Chris, YouTube isn't far reach. You still have an opportunity except you have been bought over with money to speak against the truth that even those in US, CANADA AND OTHER NATIONS KNOWS.

THIS IS IGNORANCE OK RANPAGE.

*DO YOUR RESEARCH*
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by budaatum: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
mohims:

People like you are the problem we have in this country. Pray to God to give you sense.
Amen!
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by budaatum: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
You remind me of the days when NTA starts the news with "100 million Nigerians watch this news, one hundred Nigerians can't be wrong", then they go ahead and promote lies.

That the whole world listen to him does not make him credible, though you of course exaggerate, and only the gullible listen to him and pay for the priviledge.

Gombs:
He's worse than an illiterate! Ok

Mr smart, how many people have you been able to gather to listen to whatever you have to say, right or wrong, aside 2 or 3 nairalanders?

Rest abeg! You're not talking sense! Whatever he had to say, he gathered the whole world to listen to him...many radio and TV stations around the country and the world ...including your NTA, joined in for hours. Then all those connected on the internet.

But Sikiru from Ikorodu said he's an illiterate grin grin because Sikiru is smarter than ALL those who listened to Pastor Chris. gringrin

See this life ehn!? grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by mohims(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
obonujoker:

Oga is Covid 19 not overrated??

Why is the world making Covid 19 like a deadly one touch disease??

Why do I need vaccine for what is not affecting me?
Covid 19 is real. I actually had this same mentality you are having before I contracted it. After my covid 19 experience, I believe it is not overrated. Covid 19 is real bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by mohims(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
sophiap:

In the days of Noah, they laughed and scorned Noah until the rains began and they begged for the doors of the Ark to be opened but to no avail. It's no different in this case, the soon return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is nearer now than ever. Let him that have ears hear. So it's not about critising what Pastor Chris said, but study to show yourself approved and be rapture ready. This is the only time you can take advantage of the Grace God has so freely and lavishly given to us in love, if you miss it now you will pay for your salvation with your blood, that's if you have enough sense to know the truth or you will foolish accept and embrace the antichrist.
I laugh in Swahili.
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by ikorodureporta: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2021
absolutelyyes:
covid 19 scam quote me any were, it should be called malaria finished, I hardly see people with face mask, is pastor chris you want to quote, Nigeria government should be asked why did they luck down the country for nothing,nonsense fraudulent covid 19,Guys covid 19 na scam asked buhari he doesn't wear face mask
Righteousness2:
Covid 19 is Over Exaggerated.
Covid 19 is not more than a regular flu.
The Agenda behind it is the real deal.

Covid 19 is the Red Carpet to launch the NWO.

You wear Mask or you don't wear Mask does not stop you from getting the flu.

What a People or Country decide is what Follows them.

gazlie:
You are very ignorant. In this age of technology and research you wrote this? If you were smart you should have done your own research before posting your foolishness. You went to sch without your manners. You are an example of the problems of this country.

You should have done some research before critizing Pastor Chris, YouTube isn't far reach. You still have an opportunity except you have been bought over with money to speak against the truth that even those in US, CANADA AND OTHER NATIONS KNOWS.

THIS IS IGNORANCE OK RANPAGE.

*DO YOUR RESEARCH*

if you guys ever saw a covid patient gasping for breathe, you won't be saying all this...

I came across one recently in a hospital, & if una hear as the breathing loud like truck wey won breakdown...fear go catch una

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
You don't know the absolute state of "Christians" in Nigeria these days.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by armyofone(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigerians still dey follow this fake junk pastor ?

Damn!!
Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by wirinet(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
kingxsamz:

Even Shekau is able to gather thousands of people to listen to him and do his works. You're not so bright if that's the only point you can bring up to prove one's intelligence. Any stup!d person can have listeners or followers as long as he/she tells them what they want to hear.
You're the one that needs to rest oga. cheesy

Not only Shekau, but also Osama Bin Laden, Al Baghdadi, Sat Guru Marahaji, Reverend King, prophet Bashir, and thousands of other self proclaimed prophets.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by donnie(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why aren't Nigerian reporters and the media actively involved in criticising this men, getting them to shut up on the stupid rhetoric that obviously does more harm than good to all Nigerians? undecided

They should shut them up and allow daftness prevail right? You watch CNN BBC or SKY news and all of a sudden you think you're enlightened? You're only bewitched.

You prefer mugus who will follow the crowd without asking questions? NONSENSE.

Re: COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Worse Than An Illiterate by budaatum: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Righteousness Is Not By Our Works / My Experience Changing Churches / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Sand Is Being Pour On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.