Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' (1540 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by Rossintii: 4:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Again, More Foreigners Show LOVE For Nigeria

As Famous American Vlogger and World Tourer, Drew Binsky, with 2.5 million YouTube subscribers, Says - ''Lagos Nightlife is the Best in Africa''

Drew Binsky, the internet travel icon who has famously visited EVERY single nation on earth in his vlogging, gives his verdict on Lagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIKxoPsnhpk
Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by Rossintii: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Mind you, this is the same Africa that has..

Johannesburg

Cape Town

Accra

Cairo

Nairobi

Dakar

Abidjan

Windhoek

Dar es Salaam

and other great cities, ALL of which he has visited.

But for him, LAGOS is No 1.

See how foreigners appreciate us, yet we hardly appreciate ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2021
His conclusion has a lot of truism sandwiched within it and considering he is well traveled adds further credit to the claim. To live and work through Lagos requires immense energy, and consequently to burn out the day's stress demands energy.

Lagos is a vibrant place with tumultuous currents that weaklings can't stand. It is dynamic, torrenting and ever moving. I doubt any place in Africa can stand its vibes, and this also apply to its night life.

Imagine working so hard through the week, one will be driven to crown one's effort by mind and body satiating acts. The night Virgil, the sex culture and hustling pattern all exhume great fury of energy comparable to that of the city.

Wanted to prove my claims via comparative analysis as to personal escapades but I feel this will raise undue dust and inevitably be misconstrued as ego polishing.. so I light off here

On a side note: Lagos is the key chain still keeping this country as an entity. Growing up in Lagos gave me a sense of belonging despite my igbo heritage. I started understanding tribal sentiments in my late teens.. sometime in the mid 2000s, the vile flowers of tribalism started burgeoning. And is no coincidence because this new wave was in synchrony with the growth of the then incipient social media wave. Hate mongers (bad eggs found in every tribe) started spreading their tentacles, polluting the naive minds with their insipid ideologies and this was the very sprout that have grown to what we have today. but I know no matter the waves of sentiments, Lagos will continue to be the true harbour for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by money121(m): 5:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by tillaman(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Yet them go talk say Money no Dey Lagos grin
Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by Adedamola04: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2021
wizkid vs Davido check out the records davido has broken that wizkid has not broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN0yo3hRW0U
Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by InfernoNig: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
E get why him talk am.
Re: Famous Vlogger Drew Binsky Says ''Lagos Nightlfe Is The Best In Africa'' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Hot Blogs You Follow / 10 Heaviest People (pinshure Included) / 2face Idibia's 5th Album ( AWAY And Beyond) Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.