Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo (2825 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos) / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo by Glamoury990: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Stefflon Don holding Burna Boy
Jada holding Wizkid
����

It's a hold your man season �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GoYjTEiRzA

[url=ablymedia.com.ng] SEE MORE [/url]

1 Like

Re: See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo by ncpat(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2021
And so what
Re: See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2021
In all the pictures and videos, she is the one holding, rocking and doing what-have-you to him. My guy has entered repeatedly, birthed a son and knows her body like the back of his palm. There is no fun to derive from her anymore. He now walks like a cockerel who Pollock the hen follows about.

Imagine if this guy never hit it fame-wise. He for dey here on the regular dey set scams while chasing ugly Nairaland girls. I’m sure the possibility of such an existence keeps him awake at night.
Re: See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo by googlepikins: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2021
meobizy:
In all the pictures and videos, she is the one holding, rocking and doing what-have-you to him. My guy has entered repeatedly, birthed a son and knows her body like the back of his palm. There is no fun to derive from her anymore. He now walks like a cockerel who Pollock the hen follows about.

Imagine if this guy never hit it fame-wise. He for dey here on the regular dey set scams while chasing ugly Nairaland girls. I’m sure the possibility of such an existence keeps him awake at night.

You go get heart attack for Wizkid matter o

2 Likes

Re: See How Wizkid Rocks Baby Mama Jada P While Burna Boy Do Same To Fiancee Stefflo by Hulu19: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Who sang the song playing in the club and what's the title of the song?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To A Young Lady Who Went To Visit Him’ (photos& Video) / Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos / Meet Edmund Kemper The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.