Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee (2037 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / Fresh Graduates Needed - Contract Job (4-5 Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by solo2859: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2007
OIL JOB GRADUATE TRAINEE POSITION

A consultant firm is recruiting fresh graduate for its client who recently bought an oil-well in Nigeria and about to develop it. Apply because I discovered is working. Only
If you have the following requirement:
A. Degree, HND, NCE and ND with Upper credit, Merit
B. Consultant fee of #500 to Olusola O. of Acct. 0110001013613 (Oceanic Bank)
C Use the number of the payment slip as subject of your e-mail
D. Send your curriculum vitae and current passport photograph to the Head of Human Resource: chrisdhumrs@yahoo.co.uk

Source: http://jobvacancyalerts..com/
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2007
What a bloody scam!Notice:
1. The poor english
2. The fact that the bank account is in a private name and not in a company name
3. The absence of the name of the employer
4. The absence of the name of the employer by the slowpoke who said it worked for him
5. The terminology used:"it worked for me".Na toothpaste.

Sadly,some people will still pay the money asked and the slowpoke will no longer be just a slowpoke, but one with money.pls ignore
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by solo2859: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hello og2711 ,
Thanks 4 ur observation.I thought as much but was wary on jumping to conclusion.
Nairalanders!! Please shine ur eyes
Dont say I didnt warn u.
SHALOM
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by seyealagbe(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2007
Scam for sure. Pay no attention. Not even original- Plays like the one being sent to G.S.M subscribers all over the country.
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by p1980: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2007
sccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooohhhh!!!!!!!
Criminals on the move again, landers please disregard this info.
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by DisGuy: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
I think they should report his account number to oceanic bank, so they can block it off
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by collinx(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2007
This is simply the handiwork of a desperado.Sorry my guy,the people here are already well-informed about your antics.Better continue with the sms stuff. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by eazyman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
I dont know if that scammer attended a primary school.
Re: Is This Real! Oil Job 4 Graduate Trainee by tommyex(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2008
lol
Nice 1 from d Archives wink

(1) (Reply)

Norton Antivirus 2007 Hardware Code / Share Your Guinness E-test Experience Here / Canada Jobs For Nigerians Expires Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.