Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices (3849 Views)

Is there A Whatsapp Group For Nairaland Car Sellers? Or I Can Create One? / Why Is This Nairaland's Car Dealer - Hubcruz Cars Always Crazily Expensive? / Nairaland Car Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by 2cribz: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Car prices 4 nairaland very bogus figures,compared to jiji which is moderate. Nairaland middlemen are hopelessly greedy. One bastard wants to sell golf 3 for 1.2m.when golf 4 is 1m. Bastard

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by zuraking(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
Car prices 4 nairaland very bogus figures,compared to jiji which is moderate. Nairaland middlemen are hopelessly greedy. One bastard wants to sell golf 3 for 1.2m.when golf 4 is 1m. Bastard
I saw the golf 3
Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by dicksonadams(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
grin
Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by 2cribz: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2021
It beats my imagination cos i can rem whwn i was in 200level in 2010 two guys bought cars in my hostel. One was e.o.d for 1.8m,the other was golf 3 for 1.2m so how come one idiot wants to sell his or someone else's for that same amount. The time of golf 3 don pass.
southniyikaye:
I saw the golf 3

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by donregal: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
My brother, cars are very expensive now due to exchange rate and cost of clearing.
See same golf 3 on jiji

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by CLASSMAN: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Ewo ni tepe,kogba kosi ja

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by uboma(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
It beats my imagination cos i can rem whwn i was in 200level in 2010 two guys bought cars in my hostel. One was e.o.d for 1.8m,the other was golf 3 for 1.2m so how come one idiot wants to sell his or someone else's for that same amount. The time of golf 3 don pass

What do you mean by the words in bold?
Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by ifnyioj22(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just to truck container from wharf to ladipo 1.750m a journey of 100k few years back

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by peeps4u: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
It beats my imagination cos i can rem whwn i was in 200level in 2010 two guys bought cars in my hostel. One was e.o.d for 1.8m,the other was golf 3 for 1.2m so how come one idiot wants to sell his or someone else's for that same amount. The time of golf 3 don pass.

How much was dollars to naira that year and how much now?
How much it cost to clear containers that year and now?

Some dealers can be greedy truly but this arguement is flawed. It will be hardly possible to get any toks car for 1m, irrespective of the year. To clear a car is just 400k or above, this is not including cost of the vehicle, shipping, cost of few repair works, if needed and the seller's profit.

The cost of ps4 when it came out was about $500, Ps5 is about same price now but it costs more for Nigerians because $500 in naira few years ago isn't same today. The same thing happens to every imported item. An item sold for $1000 6-7 years ago, which was about 167k that's time would be priced at 400k+ now, even at same $1000 price. Until naira gains more values, things will be expensive.

May God help us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by 2cribz: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Almighty black dollar

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Temp12: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
peeps4u:

How much was dollars to naira that year and how much now?
How much it cost to clear containers that year and now?

Some dealers can be greedy truly but this arguement is flawed. It will be hardly possible to get any toks car for 1m, irrespective of the year. To clear a car is just 400k or above.

The cost of ps4 when it came out was about $500, Ps5 is about same price now but it costs more for Nigerians because $500 in naira few years ago isn't same today. The same thing happens to every imported item. An item sold for $1000 6-7 years ago, which was about 167k that's time would be priced at 400k+ now, even at same $1000 price. Until naira gains more values, things will be expensive.

May God help us.

Are the sellers on Jiji using a different dollar rate? The fact is car prices on Nairaland are outrageous. I'm looking to get a car and I have been everywhere and I can tell you what you see in nairaland is madness compared to ANYWHERE else. I think most of the sellers are middlemen - that's the only excuse I can think of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by peeps4u: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Temp12:

Are the sellers on Jiji using a different dollar rate? The fact is car prices on Nairaland are outrageous. I'm looking to get a car and I have been everywhere and I can tell you what you see in nairaland is madness compared to ANYWHERE else. I think most of the sellers are middlemen - that's the only excuse I can think of.

I said I agreed that the dealers are greedy. I was only pointing out the flaws in that compatative arguement with 10 years ago the young man made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by uniquetechng: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Temp12:

But someone above posted screenshot of prices of same car on Jiji , I can even see where someone posted for 1,450,000 on Jiji.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Exc2000: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
cool

Before you criticize load yourself with facts... Transport cars are generally more costlier with inflated price

Go to any car dealership and price a common Nissan Micra, or Volkswagen Transporter 80s bus aka Lagos bus

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Exponental(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
There are no bastards anywhere. If person put price on top motor and maga no come, him go calm down, crash price or not sell again, shikena! Car is a depreciating asset, so therefore, him go wait taya!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Authortee: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
The difference is a lot. I just purchased a camry 2008 converted to 2011 from Jiji for 1.5
The sellers on nairaland are selling the same vehicle which is not even as clean as the one i bought for 2.3

Another, RX330 for 2.3m from jiji, clean inside out, and almost every dealer I called on nairaland are rudely saying: "only stolen Rx330 will sell below 3m." Can you imagine, they even try to trick you with the "stolen car" line. grin grin grin grin

I mean...a whole 800k profit, some even wan chop 1million for used vehicle. Too many bandits here grin
Now adays, I just come here to compare price and shake my head after a successful deal from Jiji.
If you want to buy car, dont look at the price here...try Jiji

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Docodes(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
This one dey available for 900k negotiable

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by greggng: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:

May God punish you and your fellow internet rats . I have been selling cars for more than 10 years now. No car dealer is happy that prices of cars have gone up ....they don't manufacture cars . Tbey sell in other to break even. Would it be wise they sto doing business cos prices of cars has gone up. N.a. you badtards will feed their family . Every responsible dealer that imports car knows that it takes more than 1million naira to import and clear golf3. ..or you think everyone smuggle cars like you bastard ? It is not a question of how much you bought it 10 years ago is a question of how much is dollar now. Price of dollar to naira affects everything . Even onions you use to buy one bag for 2000naira 10 years ago is now gold in the market . Some of you talk as if you don't live in nigeria ..May be you drop from earth . Since you people what to carry over your curse I will help you people may that your already cursed life worse. I operate both on jiji and nairaland ......they are both market place you and your bastard internet rats cannot dictate how people sell their stuff cos them no borrow money from you to start business ...Demand and supply affects how we sell ....start by bringing cheap ones and sell to us ....May be that way people will reAson with you. Others only a mad man will listen to you .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Godisgreatest1: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exponental:

There are no bastards anywhere. If person put price on top motor and maga no come, him go calm down, crash price or not sell again, shikena! Car is a depreciating asset, so therefore, him go wait taya!

This comment has done justice to your complaint. There is no need to use harsh words on any dealer. You have your money, they have their cars. Cars are 'depreciating asset'. If they don't accept your offer today, tomorrow they will.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Daviestunech(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Authortee:
The difference is a lot. I just purchased a camry 2008 converted to 2011 from Jiji for 1.5
The sellers on nairaland are selling the same vehicle which is not even as clean as the one i bought for 2.3

Another, RX330 for 2.3m from jiji, clean inside out, and almost every dealer I called on nairaland are rudely saying: "only stolen Rx330 will sell below 3m." Can you imagine, they even try to trick you with the "stolen car" line. grin grin grin grin

I mean...a whole 800k profit, some even wan chop 1million for used vehicle. Too many bandits here grin
Now adays, I just come here to compare price and shake my head after a successful deal from Jiji.
If you want to buy car, dont look at the price here...try Jiji

God bless you my brother....

I once advised my friend to come to nairaland auto dat he can request for any car he wants Nd he will get it in no time....he saw one Rx 350 naija used at 3.9 last here on Nairaland.... He even begged the seller to collect 3.5 Baba say no....can u imagine he reverse back to jiji Nd got the Same car for 3.2 clean in Nd out....

I will advice pple that jiji is the best, all this car dealers here are something else jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Quality250: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
The thing is that most people in auto section are middle man or car dealers , so the high prices are expected. If you are patient and can get directly from the owner, I am sure you will get it at a very good price

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by searchng4love: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Daviestunech:

God bless you my brother....

I once advised my friend to come to nairaland auto dat he can request for any car he wants Nd he will get it in no time....he saw one Rx 350 naija used at 3.9 last here on Nairaland.... He even begged the seller to collect 3.5 Baba say no....can u imagine he reverse back to jiji Nd got the Same car for 3.2 clean in Nd out....

I will advice pple that jiji is the best, all this car dealers here are something else jare undecided
Same with Volvo dealers... Japanese are the worst...
Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Josiko: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
I laugh at the guy that created this topic, jiji are more of middlemen than nairaland, my client wanted a car that was not available with me but due to trust I can get a good price just like I do with cars I sell I went to jiji and arrange to see the that I was told is available after everything in inspection I realized that car have been driven in Nigeria and repackaged as toks and not the seller was the owner from jiji. So my brother cars are cost now but notwithstanding I get your point doesn't warrant you to say nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by Buffalo2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
ifnyioj22:
Just to truck container from wharf to ladipo 1.750m a journey of 100k few years back
it's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by 2cribz: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
U are a greedy fool ok.
greggng:

May God punish you and your fellow internet rats . I have been selling cars for more than 10 years now. No car dealer is happy that prices of cars have gone up ....they don't manufacture cars . Tbey sell in other to break even. Would it be wise they sto doing business cos prices of cars has gone up. N.a. you badtards will feed their family . Every responsible dealer that imports car knows that it takes more than 1million naira to import and clear golf3. ..or you think everyone smuggle cars like you bastard ? It is not a question of how much you bought it 10 years ago is a question of how much is dollar now. Price of dollar to naira affects everything . Even onions you use to buy one bag for 2000naira 10 years ago is now gold in the market . Some of you talk as if you don't live in nigeria ..May be you drop from earth . Since you people what to carry over your curse I will help you people may that your already cursed life worse. I operate both on jiji and nairaland ......they are both market place you and your bastard internet rats cannot dictate how people sell their stuff cos them no borrow money from you to start business ...Demand and supply affects how we sell ....start by bringing cheap ones and sell to us ....May be that way people will reAson with you. Others only a mad man will listen to you .

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by greggng: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
U are a greedy fool ok.

This year my God will punish you ...I hardly place curse on people but I swear if you you don't mind your business your life will be miserable ....is the beginning of the year....since you 've vowed not to mind your business u will end up badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by 2cribz: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
God i not biased like u fool. U juz dey swear 4 yourself greedy fool . Hopless person.
greggng:

This year my God will punish you ...I hardly place curse on people but I swear if you you don't mind your business your life will be miserable ....is the beginning of the year....since you 've vowed not to mind your business u will end up badly

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by greggng: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
God i not biased like u fool. U juz dey swear 4 yourself greedy fool . Hopless fuckted

May you and your crook internet rats die a miserable death before this month ends . Anyone that doesn't want my business to move .die die die in Jesus Name ...nairaland will celebrate your death here. Some of you must learn to mind their business otherwise death shall be your companion ...
Re: Nairaland Car Prices Vs Jiji Car Prices by 2cribz: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Go Bleep yourself ,rape your ugly mother and cum in her. Hopeless person. Like i said,i no go curse u,e go shock u, soon u go wnter street,begin beg for alms. I will feed u for 25years no sweat on me.you are poor and got no property in reality. Hahahahahahaha
greggng:

May you and your crook internet rats die a miserable death before this month ends . Anyone that doesn't want my business to move .die die die in Jesus Name ...nairaland will celebrate your death here. Some of you must learn to mind their business otherwise death shall be your companion ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 2002 Tokunbo Honda Civic For Sale....850K / Brand New 2015 Hyundai Elantra For A Give Away @ 3.5m sold sold sol / Today Price! Bring 750k And Carry This Toyota Avalon 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.