Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) (1474 Views)

Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix) / 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Photos)

"This Year I'm Never Gonna Brush With Water" - Nigerian Woman Boasts as she brushes her teeth with a bottle of N28K Remy Martin VSOP

A lady identified as Anastasia Michael has claimed that she brushed her teeth with a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K, IgbereTV reports.

She said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water.

She stated this on Saturday, January 2, when she posted photos of herself on Facebook claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28,000.00.

She wrote:

"My new year new resolution!brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p ,Big girls brushing...This year,I won't do what everyone is doing,am creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move"

See the photos she posted below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377727/nigerian-lady-brushes-teeth-bottle-wine-new-year-resolution-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
More

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Kriss216: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Na dash dem dash am the wine o.

The number of Nigerian girls wey dey buy alcoholic drinks for themselves no reach 5, and I know all of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Freestainworld(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Let her also wash her Vagina with wine so we won't know she has arrived.
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Tolexander: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Yinmu.

Na Zobo she pour for inside Remy Martin bottle to deceive fools like her just to trend.

Examine her critically and the background in the picture, including her house and compound.
The cream she is even using is a grade D bleaching cream, considering her body color contrast.

So obvious this one can’t afford buying Remy Martin, she was just so fortunate to come by the bottle used for the house warming of that beautiful house adjacent to their house

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Omihanifa: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2021
This one is just playing to the gallery undecided

Brushing with Remy Martin vsop doesn't even make any sense it just pure stupidity, and with time she will damage her gum. (That's if it even true)
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2021
Instead of her to use the money and buy blocks to complete her father's fence... Lol. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Janesouthall: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Why are some or most girls this dumb.. New-year resolution... U no pray for better things like how to commot for dat shit hole u call house... Well na the way God create una sha...
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by MJBOLT: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
I wonder who told the slowpoke that the easiest way to get rich is by acting rich undecided 365 days is a long time to be stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Kriss216: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2021
xProfx:
Instead of her to use the money and buy blocks to complete her father's fence... Lol. grin
Lol

How she wan take get money buy small gate after the fencing?
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2021
where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
My Treasure is above ..
That is where my Heart is.

If your Treasure is in wine, on Earth or in Vanity, then you get actively engaged with non essentials
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by pyyxxaro: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Continue

Very Teeth go soon black like Baba suwe own
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Brandonx(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2021
What's she still doing in the village? Village champion claiming rich. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Samietbig: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
Yinmu.

Na Zobo she pour for inside Remy Martin bottle to deceive fools like her just to trend.

Examine her critically and the background in the picture, including her house and compound.
The cream she is even using is a grade D bleaching cream, considering her body color contrast.

So obvious this one can’t afford buying Remy Martin, she was just so fortunate to come by the bottle used for the house warming of that beautiful house adjacent to their house

Why you wicked like this? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Realtord43: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2021
I wont blame her though, i can only blame simp cus that drink was bought for her by a Simp.

Nigeria girls wil never buy things for theirself to waste it like this.

we will alway pray for SIMPS to get sense this 2021.
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Thattallgirl(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
That's not healthy for her teeth
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by DoubleEngine007: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2021
This one leave the small sense wen she been get for 2020, come carry empty head enter 2021

Its such a pity undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Molahnelson(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2021
An average Nigerian girl mentality is Instagram Facebook and Twitter while others are making millions from their business in their social media they are busy in posting their rubbish pictures looking for likes and comment that cannot give them a cent.

when I say some of this girl their star has been stolen by the sugar daddy they're sleeping with you won't believe

This are the same one a young man will start dating and he's life will start become miserable and he don't know why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by hakeem4(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
if she decides to wash her teeth with 28k worth of wine for 365. That is 10.22 million naira per year.

I hope she has the income to take care of these expenses, cause this is the most stupid thing you can do
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Dreyton36: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
Yinmu.

Pray to be blessed don't hate on no one
You're not in her bank account to know her figures
Where she lives doesn't matter people disguise these days
Like I said don't hate , if it makes her happy then let her be happy cuz Las Las your opinion don't matter

I'm not in support of what she did though but don't hate no matter what , just believe that in this life, anything you can imagine is real

Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Tolexander: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

Pray to be blessed don't hate on no one
You're not in her bank account to know her figures
Where she lives doesn't matter people disguise these days
Like I said don't hate , if it makes her happy then let her be happy cuz Las Las your opinion don't matter

I'm not in support of what she did though but don't hate no matter what , just believe that in this life, anything you can imagine is real

Good day
insert into your arse that advice.

Reality isn’t hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Dreyton36: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
insert into your arse that advice.

Reality isn’t hatred.

No be everybody get sense , carry on with ur broke mentality then , double poverty for you

In case you no know na me talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Tolexander: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
Dreyton36:

No be everybody get sense , carry on with ur broke mentality then , double poverty for you

In case you no know na me talk
[/s]Continue dining with pigs..

As if you opinion counts where reasonable people are talking
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Dreyton36: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2021
[/quote[f cheesy angryont=Lu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :Dcida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][img][/img][url][/url]
[right][/right][left][/left][s][/s]]
Tolexander:
[s][/s]Continue dining with pigs..

As if you opi grin cool lipsrsealed embarassed undecided cool grin tongue undecided coolnion counts [img][/img][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]where reasonable people are talking
[quote]
[sup][/sup][code][/code][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]

Senseless broke ass
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Tolexander: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
Dreyton36:
f cheesy angryont=Lu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :Dcida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][img][/img][url][/url]
[right][/right][left][/left][/s]]
Tolexander:
[s]Continue dining with pigs..

As if you opi grin cool lipsrsealed embarassed undecided cool grin tongue undecided coolnion counts [img][/img][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]where reasonable people are talking

[sup][/sup][code][/code][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]

Senseless broke ass
[/s]what is this nonsense this piglet just did now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Dreyton36: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
[s][/s]what is this nonsense this piglet just did now?

Piglet ? But I didn't ask for your mom's name
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by potbelly(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Do everything for clout... undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

How she wan take get money buy small gate after the fencing?

Same way she got the remy martin... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by Tolexander: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

Piglet ? But I didn't ask for your mom's name
Neither did I mention my mum’s name.
Surprised I got to know whose descendant you are?
Re: Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) by oladunjoye23936: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Instead of her to use the money and buy blocks to complete her father's fence... Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Said This And I Couldn’t Stop Smiling / Twitter User Places Satanic Curses On Elon Musk / BBNAIJA Saskay And Jaypaul Have Broken Up After Leaving The House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.