Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife (180 Views)

Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife by zivility: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2021
My father is in his present condition of stroke because of what his wife (our mother) did to him.

It is important we the people know the truth and learn to recognise evil before it hits.

My father's fall in politics is largely because our mother, his wife, stood against his election and witnessed against him in the build up to the election. Her reason being that he took up another wife. But what happened and why did he take up another wife?

This is what happened: Upon his retirement, my father decided to relocate from his house in wuse to his house in mararaba so he will focus on farming as vocation. He asked his wife (our mother) to relocate with him and leave the house in wuse for us the children. She refused. She chose the enjoyment of living in wuse over her husband, she turned her back on him. As he carried on with his life, single, in mararaba another woman came into his life and hence the second wife. It was around 2005 - 2006 that the issue of election came up and he participated only for his first wife (our mother) to deal him the heavy blow of betrayal in a meeting of elders in our village. There after, the election came and he lost narrowly. He tried to carry on with life but the obvious depression was to much and he had stroke.

What is the cause of all this? Disobedient wife? If she had agreed to go with him to maraba he would not have come into the hands of another woman. If there was a little act of wisdom on her part, owing that she was still working, and shuttled staying in mararaba and wuse to give her husband due consideration and respect, it would have been a different story.

Right now she has systematically grabbed all his properties and collecting rent without letting any benefit come to the children. A long time ago my father told us that our mother wants to grab his wealth and take to her village people. That is what I am seeing happening now. My father is almost a vegetable as he cannot walk on his own, he sits all day and only eat, watch TV and go to toilet with help.

All this seams like fiction but what is even more incredible is the fact that the first child is not his! The child which my father is called by: Baba C.... He told me himself a very long time ago as am the second born.

This is the story of my father today and I can testify to it in court.

I cannot fathom what to do about it right now.
Re: The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife by Asquare84(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=zivility post=97672086]My father is in his present condition of stroke because of what his wife (our mother) did to him.

It is important we the people know the truth and learn to recognise evil before it hits.

My father's fall in politics is largely because our mother, his wife, stood against his election and witnessed against him in the build up to the election. Her reason being that he took up another wife. But what happened and why did he take up another wife?

This is what happened: Upon his retirement, my father decided to relocate from his house in wuse to his house in mararaba so he will focus on farming as vocation. He asked his wife (our mother) to relocate with him and leave the house in wuse for us the children. She refused. She chose the enjoyment of living in wuse over her husband, she turned her back on him. As he carried on with his life, single, in mararaba another woman came into his life and hence the second wife. It was around 2005 - 2006 that the issue of election came up and he participated only for his first wife (our mother) to deal him the heavy blow of betrayal in a meeting of elders in our village. There after, the election came and he lost narrowly. He tried to carry on with life but the obvious depression was to much and he had stroke.

What is the cause of all this? Disobedient wife? If she had agreed to go with him to maraba he would not have come into the hands of another woman. If there was a little act of wisdom on her part, owing that she was still working, and shuttled staying in mararaba and wuse to give her husband due consideration and respect, it would have been a different story.

Right now she has systematically grabbed all his properties and collecting rent without letting any benefit come to the children. A long time ago my father told us that our mother wants to grab his wealth and take to her village people. That is what I am seeing happening now. My father is almost a vegetable as he cannot walk on his own, he sits all day and only eat, watch TV and go to toilet with help.

All this seams like fiction but what is even more incredible is the fact that the first child is not his! The child which my father is called by: Baba C.... He told me himself a very long time ago as am the second born.

This is the story of my father today and I can testify to it in court.

I cannot fathom what to do about it right now.[/quot

From your narrative it seems your mother is the over bearing wife type, but my advice to you is to be a man and stand by your father. Challenge your mother
Re: The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Fiction....but we will work with it.

He asked his wife (our mother) to relocate with him and leave the house in wuse for us the children. She refused. She chose the enjoyment of living in wuse over her husband, she turned her back on him.

Ok....but what if we say the same thing for your father.
That he refused to stay with his wife that has built her life, long life relationships and wealth in wise but your father selfishly asks that she leaves all that.

Right now she has systematically grabbed all his properties and collecting rent without letting any benefit come to the children.
Ok...so na wetin dey pain you be this? Oya send your account number.

My father's fall in politics is largely because our mother, his wife, stood against his election and witnessed against him in the build up to the election.
So your papa sef wan cash out with Nigeria money...abi was your mother's testament false??
Abeg, your mama is the hero of this story.
Re: The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife by zivility: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Asquare84 post=97672901][/quote]

How do I start, in court? It will cost a lot
Re: The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife by zivility: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Fiction....but we will work with it.

Ok....but what if we say the same thing for your father.
That he refused to stay with his wife that has built her life, long life relationships and wealth in wise but your father selfishly asks that she leaves all that.

Ok...so na wetin dey pain you be this? Oya send your account number.

So your papa sef wan cash out with Nigeria money...abi was your mother's testament false??
Abeg, your mama is the hero of this story.

This is a serious situation and I don't assume that u are a woman. Not everybody's life is easy
Re: The Falling Of My Father, By His Wife by InfernoNig: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
The downfall of man always have a woman behind it. From Adam (Father of the World), Romeo, Abacha, etc. to Ozo. Fear any man who is not afraid of women.

(1) (Reply)

Music Promotion / Your Life Experiences, Positive Or Negative Are For Your Advantage. (mysterious) / Nigeria Police Opens Fire On Eastern Security Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.