Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc (517 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2021
pardon my grammatical and typo error.

I completed my NYSC , March last year, got a job with with a company outside the country that pays 60k per month, though I work from home which allows me to go about other daily Businesses . After the lockdown I got a farm land of about 2 and 1/2 acres of land and planted cashew and it's developing already ( I paid labourer for everything since the nature of my health doesn't permit me to do hectic/ stressful work). I have been able to save 300k already because I eat at home. This year I intended to to get a shop near one of the fed. Polytechnic so I can be making photocopy and online registration for them just to augment my monthly earning, but I came across a thread here on nairaland some weeks back and now I'm considering to go for training and open a chemist or a retailer pharmacy, I was told starting a pharmacy will require like 2million upward, I'm considering of saving through the training period and getting loans to start the pharmacy, and 4 years time too the cashew should be able to give returns of 1-5 million per annum.

"PLEASE ADVICE ME AS A YOUNGER ONE", I want something that will still sustain me financially even when I start having my own family. I'm 29 already.

✓ should I go for the photocopy or the retailer pharmacy?
✓ is there any other good business idea you can suggest? ( Nature of my health can't do hectic/ stressful work)
✓If you have any experience on chemist/pharmacy please advise me.

lalasticlacla please help
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by olayinks007(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
BrainBright:

I completed my NYSC , March last year, got a job with with a company outside the country that pays 60k per month, though I work from home which allows me to go about other daily Businesses . After the lockdown I got a farm land of about 2 and 1/2 acres of land and planted cashew and it's developing already ( I paid labourer for everything since the nature of my health doesn't permit me to do hectic/ stressful work). I have been able to save 300k already because I eat at home. This year I intended to to get a shop near one of the fed. Polytechnic so I can be making photocopy and online registration for them just to augment my monthly earning, but I came across a thread here on nairaland some weeks back and now I'm considering to go for training and open a chemist or a retailer pharmacy, I was told starting a pharmacy will require like 2million upward, I'm considering of saving through the training period and getting loans to start the pharmacy, and 4 years time too the cashew should be able to give returns of 1-5 million per annum.

"PLEASE ADVICE ME AS A YOUNGER ONE", I want something that will still sustain me financially even when I start having my own family. I'm 29 already.

✓ is there any other good business idea you can suggest? ( Nature of my health can't do hectic/ stressful work)

Omo u tried ooo, close eye shook 100k for a long term investment dat yield well mk dat one dey thr future purpose, den remaining one POS biz.

1 Like

Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by bigtt76(f): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Play 4 odds cheesy
BrainBright:

1 Like

Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by billpete89: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls save yourself the stress of learning a new business which comes with mistakes and loses or while you still figuring it out

You might want put that 300k in cryptocurrency. Enthereum would be a good one for you. While u are still figuring out ur business
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by SamuelLoch: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
BrainBright:

Retail pharmacy gives more advantage than the photocopy business.
An investment that is booming now is Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) and Forex, and you can do it yourself. If you don't trust any of them, then go digital. Work from home and save some more cash.
I don't have any personal experience about running a pharmacy but I know someone who runs one.

1 Like

Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by lanrex55: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
POS BUSINESS
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Divide the money into two. Use 150k to buy Cryptocurrency. You can split between ethereum and Bitcoin. Learn to buy American stocks with apps like investbamboo and use the remaining 150k to buy stocks. 300k is nothing in Nigeria except you want to do poverty generating business.
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
SamuelLoch:

An investment that is booming now is Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency) and Forex, and you can do it yourself. If you don't trust any of them, then go digital. Work from home and save some more cash.
I don't have any personal experience about running a pharmacy but I know someone who runs one.

Thanks for your reply, I'm into crypto too, just started I'm just considering physical business too
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Divide the money into two. Use 150k to buy Cryptocurrency. You can split between ethereum and Bitcoin. Learn to buy American stocks with apps like investbamboo and use the remaining 150k to buy stocks. 300k is nothing in Nigeria except you want to do poverty generating business.

I'm into crypto too, I just need another physical business, You only comment base on the headline..

CAN YOU GUIDE ME ON THE investbamboo?

Thanks for ur reply sir
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Can you please link me up with him sir?
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
billpete89:
Pls save yourself the stress of learning a new business which comes with mistakes and loses or while you still figuring it out

You might want put that 300k in cryptocurrency. Enthereum would be a good one for you. While u are still figuring out ur business

Thanks
Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by uboma(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
BrainBright:

Can you please link me up with him sir?

Thread carefully....

1 Like

Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by CrazyMan(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pharmacy shop requires a lot of licence and registration which would make you spend more money.

Running a photocopy shop in a school environment is very lucrative, cos you don't need much to set up.

I'll suggest you go for the photocopy shop since you're on a low budget for now, with time, when you've attained financial stability, you can open the pharmacy shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
CrazyMan:
Pharmacy shop requires a lot of licence and registration which would make you spend more money.

Running a photocopy shop in a school environment is very lucrative, cos you don't need much to set up.

I'll suggest you go for the photocopy shop since you're on a low budget for now, with time, when you've attained financial stability, you can open the pharmacy shop.

Thanks sir!

1 Like

Re: Please advise me on this dilemma After Nysc by BrainBright: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
CrazyMan:

Thanks for this sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go Abroad With A Degree In Science Lab Tech. / Needs Information On Oracle 11g Certification / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.