Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Medical Equipment Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Medical Equipment Business (698 Views)

Medical Equipment For Use In Diagnosing Coronavirus Is Available For Sale, Infra / I Need Suppliers Of Medical Equipment In Lagos. / NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Equipment Business by Meeslick: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Pls is medical equipment business lucrative, is it a buisness Someone can open in any road by street and still make money, pls hep me out with some valid info, I need a lucrative business that I won’t loose my capital but actually make money. Thanks
Re: Medical Equipment Business by Abyus(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Waiting for others to comment

1 Like

Re: Medical Equipment Business by benjanjo1: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Meeslick:
Pls is medical equipment business lucrative, is it a buisness Someone can open in any road by street and still make money, pls hep me out with some valid info, I need a lucrative business that I won’t loose my capital but actually make money. Thanks

it is lucrative, but that depends on the Medical products you want to provide support for.

please remove your mind from the "roadside" mentality. The medical devices industry was the most profitable and valuable aspect of healthcare (in the world) within the last year! companies like Union Diagnostics, ISN Products, DCL and Demy Healthcare made a lot of money and will still make more in the years to come.

First of all... which kind of Medical device do you want to promote in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Medical Equipment Business by Meeslick: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
As a starter I am thinking of starting by selling the basics, like latex and surgical gloves, oxymeter, thermometer, diabetes teat stripes, wheelchairs etc then with time progress to selling more laboratory reagents, hospital beds, etc. Pls all these equipments I mentioned are the profitable? If you have more suggestions on lucrative devices, pls add. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Equipment Business by benjanjo1: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Meeslick:
As a starter I am thinking of starting by selling the basics, like latex and surgical gloves, oxymeter, thermometer, diabetes teat stripes, wheelchairs etc then with time progress to selling more laboratory reagents, hospital beds, etc. Pls all these equipments I mentioned are the profitable? If you have more suggestions on lucrative devices, pls add. Thanks

Hmmm...

Well, as I said, it is very lucrative. The products you mentioned are all viable in Nigeria. What level of understanding do you have about healthcare business?
Re: Medical Equipment Business by Meeslick: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
I just know the basics, that’s why I am looking for more info about the medical equipment business, do you have any useful info?
Re: Medical Equipment Business by benjanjo1: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Meeslick:
I just know the basics, that’s why I am looking for more info about the medical equipment business, do you have any useful info?

streamline your interests first, you cannot be a Jack of all trades.
Re: Medical Equipment Business by Meeslick: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don’t plan on providing Medical services, I just want to sell medical equipments, I just need someone that is into the business to enlighten me more that’s all
Re: Medical Equipment Business by Dpzeewonder: 5:04pm On Mar 18
Hello Sir,how are you? So were you able to start the business,i have firsthand experience in this industry if you need a guide.
Meeslick:
I don’t plan on providing Medical services, I just want to sell medical equipments, I just need someone that is into the business to enlighten me more that’s all

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Quality Fabrics Of All Kinds Both Wholesale And Retail / Howo Trucks / Is This Guy Playing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.