Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

You Don't Need A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Don't Need A Job! (302 Views)

You Don't Need A University Degree For These Healthcare Jobs; Just A Certificate / You Don't Need A Job If You Know How To Do This (#200k+ Monthly) / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need A Job! by chemitech(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
YOU DON'T NEED A JOB, YOU DON'T NEED A SKILL; YOU NEED A HIGH INCOME SKILL

This could be the best piece you would read today if you read to the end.

Imagine trying to buy a data bundle of ₦2,000, and you have to text a friend, "Please, lend me 2k." If he gives you, you've lost your pride. If he denies you, you've lost both pride and honour �.

Brokenness is a dangerous zone. Most time, when you are broke, you become angry and furious. You start kicking everything that comes your way consciously or subconsciously. Nothing could relief this syndrome except money.

See, the best of riches is peace of mind. If you could make 200k in 4 weeks without going nowhere, why should you sign up for a job of 700k that will take you out in the morning and bring you back late in the night?

Now, imagine you sign up for a job of 20k that doesn't give you peace of mind. Life would be very hard �.

Delete the previous scene from your memory!

Now, imagine you are at home 24/7, enjoying with your family, enjoying each other’s presence while you keep getting credit alerts and your account continues to boom �.

Why would a person not be content having 5 million naira in his account without sweating to get it?

No job guarantees you such a luxurious life except Copywriting, which you will learn from A-Z in my Sales Booster Course.

Copywriting is different from copyright. Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property e.g book.

Copywriting is the art and science of strategically crafting and publishing targeted, reader-focused words (“copy”) online that get people to take some form of action most especially the BUY action.

Copywriting is a high income skill.

Young men like Dan Lok, Alex Cattoni, Frank Kern, Jason Capital, Emmanuel Akpe, Popka Innocent, and the rest, cash out in billions through Copywriting.

Brokenness doesn't recognise age, social status, academic certificates or complexion.

Using the right strategies, and going through the working system, you will be about to make money online without sweating.

Making money online is not by energies, it's by strategies.

My topmost source of joy this year is helping businesses to grow and get a daily cash flow ��.

When there is cash flow, your status cannot be low.

I will teach you the exact system I use to get money from people I don't even know.

What took your parents 10 years to achieve, you can achieve it in 10 months. With the Power of the Internet and Social Media.
Facebook is one and the biggest of them.

Things I have prepared for you:

�You will learn the secrets of Copywriting and how to sell online and make money yourself without sweating.

� You will learn how to write compelling ad copy and create irresistible offer. You will learn the theory and do the practical to sell your own products and make money.

�You will learn how to get new customers everyday.

�You will learn how to make money online through information marketing.

�You will learn how to drive traffic into your masterclasses

�You will learn how to overcome buyer's objections.

�You will learn 5 Persuasive words that your buyers cannot resist.

�You will learn how to outsell your competitors.

�You will learn how to run Facebook and Instagram ads like professionals.

�You will learn how to get high paying customers using market research keywords.

�You will learn how to create free landing page yourself.

�You will learn how to accept payments online with free web hosting.

�You will learn how to create your own e-products; E-Book and training course within 24 hours.

�And much more

The training is almost free. However, I want a commitment from you. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Where your money is, that is where your heart will be. The actual value of this training is over ₦50,000.

But guess what, I have reduced it to just ₦20,000 for the training period of 15 days. Cheap right? �

Smiles!

I have further crashed the training fee to ₦5,000 so that young entrepreneurs will be able to participate in the training.

The first 10 people to pay will pay just ₦3,000 ONLY.

Then the price will return to ₦5,000

Training starts on 10th January and will end on 25th.

It will hold on WhatsApp with 85% videos, 10% voice notes and 5% materials/screenshots.

Is there guarantee?

Yes, of course!

�You will start making money immediately after the training.

� You will be able to create your own e-products and make massive income.

�By the end of the training, you will confess that you cheated me for paying such a very low amount to gain such much values.

�You will never be broke again.

�You're not only going to learn how to sell, you will also learn high income skills like Copywriting, Facebook and Instagram Ads that will generate you steadily flow of income.

�If at the end of the training you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return 200% of the money you pay with a written public letter of apology.

Do you need a laptop?

No, all you need is your Smartphone.

Is that all?

No, there are plenty bonuses for you.

BONUSES:
�10 rare sales e-books you can never find free online (worth 30$)

� Free videos on Sales generation by Top leading Copywriters (worth ₦800k)

�Free access to my entire marketing library

�Free Canva Pro that will boost your Canva designs. Canva pro is ₦2,999 monthly. But, you will get it from me for free.

� Free mentorship for the span of 6 months.

Basically, this training is free. I don't want people we will start thinking if I should pay or not. If you pay you gain, if you don't pay, you lose. Whatever the case, I still gain. Just pay the commitment fee and get in for the training.

What if I pay, learn and it doesn't work?

See, I've been doing this many times and I have always got eye-cooling remarks. If I don't deliver the results I promised, my reputation would have gone down the trash.

What I am doing is to help you provide solutions to your low-income problem and as well teach you high income skills.

I'm putting you through the exact system that worked and is still working for me.

I get paid daily because my profile is rich, full of values and can be reached.

₦1M is big in your eyes because you've not sat down with friends discussing ₦100M.

If you follow my prescriptions and apply my principles, ₦1,000,000 will look ₦100 to you.

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and Most Merciful, I open the window for payment.

To register for the course, chat me up on WhatsApp (08186384276)

Limited slots available!
Re: You Don't Need A Job! by chemitech(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sales Booster Course 2.0

8 people seated!

Re: You Don't Need A Job! by chemitech(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sales Booster Course 2.0

16 people have now registered

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For The Role Of A Partnership Sales Executive / Vacancy For The Post Of Cashier In AGEGE , OGBA AREA / Walk In Interview - Sales Executives Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.