Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son (2441 Views)

Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / Beyonce Shows Off Her Full Look To Rihanna's Diamond Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Made4naijalove: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nicki Minaj gave birth to her son on September 30. She has not revealed his name but calls him by the nickname "Papa Bear."

On Saturday, Jan 2, for the first time, she shared the first full photos of her son.

She also shared a video of her son with the caption: "#PapaBear thank you so very much for choosing me to be your mama,"

she wrote.

"Wishing you guys a happy & prosperous New Year. Thank you for your love & support throughout this journey. It’s meant so much to me. Becoming a mom is by far the most fulfilling job I’ve ever taken on. Sending love to all the superhero mothers out there. Big hugs to all the women who have been pregnant during this challenging time."

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5r-EeCTUV4

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Made4naijalove: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
love people for nothing...he was a criminal but now accepted and love by someone who look past his flaws that is love....stop letting societal judgement ruin your future

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Ofemmanu1: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Made4naijalove:
love people for nothing...he was a criminal but now accepted and love by someone who look past his flaws that is love....stop letting societal judgement ruin your future

So, you're saying Nikky is an Olosho?
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by iTroll: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

So, you're saying Nikky is an Olosho?
Stop being a fool
Its a new year nitori olohun
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
That kid looks Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Brandonx(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
GOOD for her

At least she's coming to her senses gradually
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by lkillbrokehoes: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
That kid is her carbon copy, they both have the same eyes, 50 cent said he will call him Richie rich but others are allowed to call him Papa Bear, lol..

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Brown14: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
The son is her carbon copy Yes but I don't know if its my eyes because the pikin nor too resemble the papa like that...
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Bornsinner7: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na the papa the boy resemble... but carry the mama eyes

Baba don dey rock bling bling and designer!!!

It is well..

Congratulations to her
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by sugacoatedmouth(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
The Papa use style Resemble KID CUDI
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wow he looks so much like her
I always suspected Nicky to be a chinese tho and this child just prove me right grin

China king kong miss king kong grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Made4naijalove: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by HonKong: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fine bobo
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by pretydiva(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
cute and chubby kiss
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by obasi14673: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
GOOD for her At least she's coming to her senses gradually
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Ahmed0336(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Brown14:
The son is her carbon copy Yes but I don't know if its my eyes because the pikin nor too resemble the papa like that...

D papa na your neighbour
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
JoyJones2000:
I always suspected Nicky to be a chinese tho and this child just prove me right grin

He looks so much like her undecided undecided undecided Na you him go resemble before
Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Karlifate: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Brown14:

See you, see wahala.

Re: Nicki Minaj Shares First Full Look At Her Son by Karlifate: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
JoyJones2000:

LMAO! grin grin

She's from Trinidad & Tobago, an Eastern Caribbean country BUT bred in New York.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Gives Out A Lexus Car To His Drummer 2nitethanky / Zlatan Ibile Gifts Himself New Car, Chevrolet Camaro Worth N20M / Tonto Dikeh Disgraced Again As United Nations Tags Her Ambassadorial Award As A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.