Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Earn Free $1500 airdrop From Bitcny Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Free $1500 airdrop From Bitcny Today! (243 Views)

Airdrop From Superex Exchange Worth Ten Dollars; Sign Up To Receive It Instantly / Access Bank Increases International Spending Limit To $1500 Monthly / Bitcny Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free $1500 airdrop From Bitcny Today! by Fortunate25(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bitcoin as we all know is a cryptocurrency worth over 16m today. But have you ever thought how it all started?

When new coins are launched, the promoters usually give out free coins to people in order to create additional publicity for the coins. This activity is called “Airdrop”. Bitcny is a new coin that will be launched next month and the promoters want to give out some of the coins in an airdrop. They want to give out $1,500 worth of coins (Yes you heard me right!!!!) .
This can either be kept or converted to Bitcoins or exchange to any currency of your choice.

This airdrop is free so kindly follow this guidelines for you to get urs!

1. Make sure you have a crypto wallet (Ethereum) Binance or Trust wallet preferably

2. Open BitCny bot https://t (dot)me/BitCnyBot?start=r04085379320

(Please replace (dot) with. or dm me for the link)

3. Click on “Start”

It will bring up a message, you click on “website”

You go back to Telegram
Type “Proceed”

It would bring up a message and show you that you should follow them and retweet on twitter.

You click on “Twitter”, It takes you to their twitter page. You have to retweet their pinned tweet on the twitter page. Like the pinned tweet and follow them on twitter.

3. You go back to the telegram and click on/type “Next”
It would bring up a message to Join Chat Community and Join News Channel , you have to click on the two messages and join both telegram groups

4. You need to submit your wallet address (which you have created on Binance or trust wallet). They need your Eth wallet or ERC20 wallet not your Bitcoin wallet

5. Submit twitter username

Congratulations Dear!!!! cheers

(1) (Reply)

2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) (training, Mentor / Who Else Is Into Bulk Gas Business? I Need Help / Top 10 Highest Earning Nigerians On Youtube 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.