Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards (34676 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by Numbthepain: 2:36am On Jan 04, 2021
I'm not going to be biased I can tell the stories from both sides has many lies in it. One thing that's very certain is Soldiers of Northern origin working in the south are just too tribalistic. They always support their brother to the very end. If their brother is involved in theft they will find a way to set him free untouched. Forget Army brutality for now, if it were two southerners fighting they could have beat hell out of the two and take so much joy in doing it but because one is South the other is north they are so quick to take side. I once saw one aboki quarrelling with one southerner the next thing I heard was I go call my brother for you, na army, he go beat you get sense.
Laslas to end all this, army brutality and the mentality of Army superior to everyone else need to end ASAP. Nigerian Army nor no their self. I can never cry or feel pity if any army officer die even if he die to save me
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by Whoknowsme: 3:22am On Jan 04, 2021
supercase1:
That's what you get when you leave inside a zoo

Imagine a soldier stationed to guard pilelines coming to fight because a scavenger entered a private residential area an estate for that matter
You see why Nigeria is a big zoo inhabited with millions of people with debilitated and sick brains

Am still on the fence
I suspect the soldiers connived with the scavenger to rob houses in that estate. Most of these scavengers are known for theft.
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by mrkings84(m): 6:33am On Jan 04, 2021
fapcrook:
wetin concern you? I'm a business person, no time to read epistle

Ok, sorry o
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by Passionate888: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2021
They shouldn't complain, do they want tinubu to lose the support of their masters? They should take the beating like a men
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by supercase1(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Whoknowsme:
I suspect the soldiers connived with the scavenger to rob houses in that estate. Most of these scavengers are known for theft.
Thr scavengers are mostly fulanis/hausas well am happy other regions are beginning to wake up to Kno that these fulanis dont mean well for our country each region having it's own security outfit is a step towards potential disintegration

Nigeria is about to step on a landmine and the stubborn and foolish govt don't care they keep pushing people forwards
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by tsspsolutions: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Farukshy:

God bless u. I believing this Yorubas is like entering one chance

It's glaring you lack manners. No need exchanging words with you, it won't do me any good.
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by Whoknowsme: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2021
supercase1:

Thr scavengers are mostly fulanis/hausas well am happy other regions are beginning to wake up to Kno that these fulanis dont mean well for our country each region having it's own security outfit is a step towards potential disintegration

Nigeria is about to step on a landmine and the stubborn and foolish govt don't care they keep pushing people forwards
The problem with this govt is that they don't care a hoot what the Fulani/hausa man does, but when other tribes attack them in self defence u'll see them wailing. Nigeria has already stepped on that landmine and people have been pushed to the extreme.

Very soon govt will be taken by surprise to what the citizens will do.
Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by Whoknowsme: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2021
supercase1:

The problem with this govt is that they don't care a hoot what the Fulani/hausa man does, but when other tribes attack them in self defence u'll see them wailing. Nigeria has already stepped on that landmine and people have been pushed to the extreme.

Very soon govt will be taken by surprise to what we the citizens will do.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalised Us For Stopping Scavenger From Entering Ogun Estate - Guards by BENNIE80: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Soldiers brutalised us mercilessly for stopping scavenger from entering Ogun estate – Guards

••• Allegation untrue, baseless — Army

Na wetin one Nigeria cause us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift / Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.