Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co (5614 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Cashsteady(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lagos State government pls do something about this alimajiri fulani terrorist in Lagos highbrow areas.. they have invaded this places begging for money and doing their dirty shitty stuff and polluting those areas pls governor sanwolu do something fast about this people

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sanwo olu no dey nairaland, go tell am for alausa

18 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by endsarrrs(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin When they were all over the lowbrow areas do you do anything to raise attention? Now they are all over your cashsteady a$$ and you run to nairaland sceaming chicken out chicken out..* enjoy their company while it last sad *spit

17 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Everyone now on their guard against Fulani,
Give them an inch they take a mile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by IamWonderful: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have no problem with fulani my issues are with baby factory people scamming and swindling people of their hard earn money l

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos State government pls do something about this alimajiri fulani terrorist in Lagos highbrow areas.. they have invaded this places begging for money and doing their dirty shitty stuff and polluting those areas pls governor sanwolu do something fast about this people

Because you are oppurtuned to have a better life, others are now almajiri fulani terrorists.. may all you wish people come your way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:

Because you are oppurtuned to have a better life, others are now almajiri fulani terrorists.. may all you wish people come your way in hundred folds.
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Asquare84(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't understand what nairaland is turning to, I mean turning everything to tribal war.
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by orisa37: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
IT'S RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. THEY'RE STRUGGLING TO RULE LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
No pictures of them.....home

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Asquare84:
I don't understand what nairaland is turning to, I mean turning everything to tribal war.
so he can't report a case again because he should be politically correct
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Cashsteady(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Everyone now on their guard against Fulani,

Give them an inch they take a mile

I tell you there days are numbered.. but the type Nigeria starts a war I swr they won't be able to handle it they will run for their life
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by FarahAideed: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:

They even attack people around those traffic lights now in the night .. especially ladies driving alone
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by EMMY76: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
So this op don't know yet that they are senior citizens of nigeria free to go anywhere they like without any fear of molestation.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by bigjackass: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
You want the governor to chase them to oshodi abi. Let them beg from you high brow people too undecided
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hypocrisy is when a fellow says "feed watery beans to prisoners but don't want to be one". Keep whining of Almajiris in your cities because the wine you pour for Igbos is rejected by their gods.

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by gregyboy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
No pics, nawa for op oo
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Ikjosh04: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:

This is true,

I was around vfs few days back and within seconds I stepped out of the car, 5 fulani children of less than 7 years immediately approached me and refused to leave me.

I had drop something for them.
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by ikennamadu1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
I have no problem with fulani my issues are with baby factory people scamming and swindling people of their hard earn money l

your big head no tell you say your people naim do am pass... olobe

9 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ikjosh04:

This is true,

I was around vfs few days back and within seconds I stepped out of the car, 5 fulani children of less than 7 years immediately approached me and refused to leave me.

I had drop something for them.
Dorzens of those kids were transported from the north to Lagos...
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by BastardWike: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
[s]Lagos State government pls do something about this alimajiri fulani terrorist in Lagos highbrow areas.. they have invaded this places begging for money and doing their dirty shitty stuff and polluting those areas pls governor sanwolu do something fast about this people[/s]

Nonsense, why are you Yorubas chasing Fulanis away? Are they no longer Nigerians? There are Yorubas living in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna but you don't want Fulanis in Lagos?

Don't be so wicked and mien my friend.

Mynd won't warn you about reprisals but will always bring his unsolicited advice where it's not needed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Kennyswag: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
This Cashsteady and his madness everytime.. mod should ban you for 600yrs
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by BastardWike: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamWonderful:

You should be more concerned about afonja skull miners destroying people's kidneys all over Nigeria in the name of agbo. Kidney failure is at an all time high in Nigeria due to the proliferation of agbo sellers. They're even more dangerous than fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Warripikine: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
The owners of the land have come to take over
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by kilonshele101(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
the same way we need to chase out those baby factory fl@headed scumbag doing all sorts of illegal deals in Lagos

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Warripikine: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
kilonshele101:
the same way we need to chase out those baby factory fl@headed scumbag doing all sorts of illegal deals in Lagos
Lols...at least there'll be less skulls for coneheaded ewedu sipping mugs to mine..

8 Likes

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Charmingrascal(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yorubas are too liberal
We take too much nonsense
Tinubu's Presidential ambition has overshadowed his interest for a better Yoruba region.

Even if Sanwo make any attempt to send them back to wherever they came from Tinubu will not allow him because he wants to be President.

Someone needs to tell Tinubu that he can't get Presidency he should just respect himself.
He will loose woefully and that will be a big disgrace to him.

Tinubu baba Seyi e pon ara yin le
Abo oro la n so fun Omoluabi.

Fulani are trooping into Yoruba land en Mass everyday and that is not a good thing

Yoruba ronu oo

"Awi fun ni ko to dani agba ija kadi ni oo"

Yoruba ronu oo!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by kilonshele101(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Warripikine:

Lols...at least there'll be less skulls for coneheaded ewedu sipping mugs to mine..

the lesser the better undecided
flat skulls are worthless anyway undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by Warripikine: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
kilonshele101:

the lesser the better undecided
flat skulls are worthless anyway undecided
Better.
Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by marsman: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Warripikine:

Who will.mine flat headed cursed Unproductive useless Nyanmiri skull?
We really need to kick you dumb heads out of Sw

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Are Alimajiri Fulani Terrorist Doing In Lekki Victoria Island Co by marsman: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
inspirator1:
Hypocrisy is when a fellow says "feed watery beans to prisoners but don't want to be one". Keep whining of Almajiris in your cities because the wine you pour for Igbos is rejected by their gods.
Bigotry made your statement useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Operations Kills multiple Fulani Bandit Terrorists (Graphic images) / Full Loaded Truck Of Cow Was Set On Fire This Morning By Ipob Terrorists / Enugu Remains The Most Peaceful, Economic Driven State In Nigeria - ESDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.