Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... (50744 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Sheriman(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Why can't they see BTC when it was $0.001 that it will later appreciated and be so expensive in future
Now it is $33,000.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Bakrabas: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2021
So non of these fake pastors and Prophet foresaw #ENDSARS in their Jan 1,2020 prophesies?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Donspicey: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Am more concerned about when Aso rock and all the occupants pulling this country backward will be engulfed in fire.....
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Seyzcham91(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2021
you right!
Villagemeat:
That you see about tomorrow doesn't mean is from heaven. Even sut Sayers see tomorrow.

When you have the spirit of God inside of you....,you will know a true or false prophets
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Nchenches: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Why are we Northerners Afraid of Nigeria break up. Are u insinuating that we Can't stand alone?

They Have Great leaders like Nnamdi Kanu, Yoruba Has Tinibu, We Have Shekau, What else are we afraid of

Fear monger.

In the north, Shekau is fighting for the same thing which leaders in 12 northern states adopted, that’s Sharia criminal justice system.

Forget about east and west, forget about Tinubu and Nnamdi Kanu; they can easily sort both of them out.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by mountmoriah(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Villagemeat:
That you see about tomorrow doesn't mean is from heaven. Even sut Sayers see tomorrow.

When you have the spirit of God inside of you....,you will know a true or false prophets
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Successmind(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Why b say na only top political parties and politicians dey get una prophecies..... Only &GOD
d knows who HE called and who called Him..
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Prophet it's your church that will break up. I saw it too.

No be only you dey see vision.

Yorubas are so scared of break up

What do you enjoy in this country now that you won't accept break up?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by elvisco10(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Olagunju revealed that the electoral victory of Edo State governor, Godwin Obaseki was shaky, saying, “should Ize Iyamu pray very well he would laugh at the end of the day.

God nor like free nd fair election?...see hw dey cause problems for politicians nd Gvment..prediction pastor
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2021
"should he pray well" in other words.........come and "see" me and let me pray for you.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by ofuonyebi: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Oga Woli! Woli!...why he be say na only politicians and govt you dem see visions?
You no dey for nigeria to know say there are millions of people than few selected idots

Walahi Talahi...Ezioku...you are fake ...looking for cheap popularity from powers and rulers..thief thief original

Thats what majority of you do nowadays to get cheap attention from our MUGU PRESS all over the place...Tufiakwa!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Pascal11: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2021
So nobody see the rise of BTC
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2021
All these one na hate speech not prophesy... the man is using this as an opportunity to vent in the name of God almightygrin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Muhylonaire007: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2021
BlackfireX:
Mark my word before this year will end..

Fuel #200 per litre
#1,000/ $
A bag of cement #4,500
More daring boko haram killing
Another lock down
Another protest from the north
China economy will be so good that it will swallow up other country's economy
There will be gun battle between the Military and ESN , the army will loose
Amotekun will be weakened by the Mohammedans
Buhari, Tinubu, will fall sick...but not onto death
The west and East will try to work an alliance, but it will take 10 years for it to be solidify
A Northerner will rule the country in 2023, it will sound loud.
Osinbajo will be disgraced in the office ( note he won't be removed)
Sexual scandals will hit the church clerics
Gunshots will be heard inside aso rock
The rumour of a coup d'etat will come up again 3-4 months from now
A storm is coming...

Lwkmd... The only one that interest me is that 1000naira to 1$. I go like make that one happen. Make boys bag up again. grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Muhylonaire007: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Pascal11:
So nobody see the rise of BTC

Not even that of ethereum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by petra1(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2021
“If Buhari fails to pray very well, 2021 will be his last year in office. For him to complete his second tenure in office,

Pray to who? His Muslim Allah or your Christian God. Or juju God. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Rockerr:
Another one

“The government of Buhari will inflict hardship on the people of Nigeria. What we are experiencing now is a child’s play because the economy is seriously rotten and bastardized. Nigeria should prepare their mind for any eventuality.

death and hardship was promised by buhari they called it NEXT LEVEL during the campaign
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Nchenches: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Prophet it's your church that will break up. I saw it too.

No be only you dey see vision.

Break up of Nigeria is best thing for 90% of the people in Nigeria.
Retrogressive element.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Only God Almighty knew the truth
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2021
You failed to list out the five nations that will break out from Nigeria but on the issue of Nigeria breaking up, that will definitely happen.

I have always said Buhari will not complete his second tenure and people think I'm joking. Let's watch and see what will happen....
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Yorubas are so scared of break up

What do you enjoy in this country now that you won't accept break up?
Chim o!
There is nothing I have not been called on Nairaland. Someone up there called me Hausa and this one is calling me Yoruba. Some have called me Igbo Muslim, Fulani, Yoruba Muslim, Igbo but a saboteur... Ojiofor nwannem ihukwaram na panti Eliza?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Donspicey: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Mehn dis one loud ooooooooo.........

Especially dat Buhari health issue and 2023 elections...
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by TAYO124: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
The same man that said IBB will be president after obasanjo’s tenure. Prophet in doom indeed

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by dheilaw1(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Na political vision den dey see,den no dey see say person suppose buy Bitcoin, cos say e go rise
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by thatsleepboy1: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2021
BlackfireX:
Fuel #200 per litre
#1,000/ $
A bag of cement #4,500
Another lock down
The west and East will try to work an alliance, but it will take 10 years for it to be solidify
A storm is coming...

The bolded....
1. I'm not sure it'll rise to that amount even though it'll be high
2. I don't see the military loosing but it'll be a fierce battle

You're on course. God bless you brother.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by deeva2: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2021
permutation for 2021
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Did you see the rain that fell today in Lagos ?! angry
i sawed it, it was very heavy
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by btsandkpoplover: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2021
here we go again with all these prophecies
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Chicha77: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Hillard:
I Foresee Nigeria’s Break Up, Coup If… – Prophet Olagunju

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/new-year-prediction-i-foresee-nigerias-break-up-coup-if-prophet-olagunju/
see this man abeg?? Yahoo prophet!!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by littleguy444: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Changeinafrica:
While i do believe that prophesy does work sometimes, I find it irritating how men of God abuse it. You don’t need the power of prophesy to forecast macroeconomics or evaluate the political environment of Nigeria. Nigeria’s key problems are:

1. Lack of a diverse economy- 95% of Nigerian’s revenue comes from crude oil export. Due to the impact of carbon emission on climate change, the demand for fossil fuel has reduced worldwide and will keep on reducing. Countries now prefer greener and renewable energy sources like hydro power, wind power and solar power. If Nigeria doesn’t diversify its economy soon, South Africa will overtake us as Africa’s largest economy. Nigeria needs to focus on growing their production and manufacturing sector to boost export of other goods and services other than crude oil. This will also create employment for the youth, which is another big problem.

2. GDP vs GDP per capita Nigeria’s GDP was $410 billion in 2019 but yet it has one of the lowest GDP per capita in Africa (see attachment). This means that although the economy is growing, it quality of living is still one of the lowest in Africa.

3. Debt trap economy Nigeria’s debt is not decreasing, if anything it is increasing. China sees that debt in Africa is increasing yet they still keep on funding more debt. Why? It is called debt trap diplomacy. When one country intentionally loans money to a country already struggling with debt in the hope that they default on it. In that scenario, China can use this debt to leverage economic concessions out of countries like Nigeria. This mean in the future although Nigeria owns their economy, it might be controlled by their creditors. So in essence, we lose our economy to China because of debt. To solve this, Nigeria needs to diversify their economy and increase export to the point it exceeds import. Leaving Nigeria with enough positive Cashflow and a budget surplus instead of deficit.

You can find more information on Nigeria’s economy at https://www.changeinafrica.com/articles

I also featured a similar topic in the first edition of Changeinafrica Magazine which is free to read and download at https://www.changeinafrica.com/changeinafrica-magazine-issueone

Lastly you can subscribe to our free monthly magazines, articles and blogs at https://www.changeinafrica.com/subscribe
you are very right sir

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Barzinime(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2021
All this Fake Guys, People that didnt see COVID-19. nonsense
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2021
BlackfireX:

Fuel #200 per litre
#1,000/ $
A bag of cement #4,500
Another lock down
A storm is coming...

You try jare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo) / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.