Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Question For Job Seekers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question For Job Seekers. (264 Views)

Ex-Military Personnel Arrested In Bauchi For Allegedly Defrauding Job Seekers / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Job Seekers. by Tyewolove(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Would you rather take a job that pays you 200k monthly and your boss treat you so well with respect and honor or would you take the job that pays you 500k monthly but you get insulted and scorned by your boss every single day?
As for me I will take the job of 200k monthly because my mental health and safe respect matters alot. I remembered I left a ushering job that pays me 15k daily because of the way my boss talked to me,I can't tolerate insult,I don't have thick skin. Your opinion is needed.
Note: I copied the question from a tweet on Twitter.
Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
No matter how much bills I have to pay at the end of every month, I'll prefer the job of 200k with motivation from my boss rather than taking insults. I can't stand insults o, a day will come that I may insult my boss back or slap him/her if I'm insulted and I'll leave their job. Even the Bible says a dry morsel is better than something without peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Tyewolove(f): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shile981:
No matter how much bills I have to pay at the end of every month, I'll prefer the job of 200k with motivation from my boss rather than taking insults. I can't stand insults o, a day will come that I may insult my boss back or slap him/her if I'm insulted and I'll leave their job. Even the Bible says a dry morsel is better than something without peace...

Wow!!!! I agree with this,same with me too,I can't stand insult and it might lead me into depression.

1 Like

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Ourown(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
At this point in my life. I'll take the 500k job sha. Nothing concern me with insults from my boss. The insults might get to me when I become more financially stable maybe. But now. I'll even remind my boss to insult me whenever he forgot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tyewolove:

Wow!!!! I agree with this,same with me too,I can't stand insult and it might lead me into depression.

Many employers doesn't understand that their employees need to be motivated when carrying out their duty. They believe that since they are paying you, they can control your destiny and treat you like slave not knowing that everyone has their pride and dignity to protect.

1 Like

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Tyewolove(f): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ourown:
At this point in my life. I'll take the 500k job sha. Nothing concern me with insults from my boss. The insults might get to me when I become more financially stable maybe. But now. I'll even remind my boss to insult me whenever he forgot.

"I'll even remind my boss to insult me when he forgot" got me laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ourown:
It's not bad, as long as you can get along with him and even see those insults as compliment at some point. But we are not the same anyway, I can't take it.

1 Like

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Maj196(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
God bless my Boss, he's simply the best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Tyewolove(f): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shile981:

Many employers doesn't understand that their employees need to be motivated when carrying out their duty. They believe that since they are paying you, they can control your destiny and treat you like slave not knowing that everyone has their pride and dignity to protect.

Yes you are, some bosses thinks they're in charge of your life or doing you a favor by giving you the job. Which is very very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Job Seekers. by Tyewolove(f): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Maj196:
God bless my Boss, he's simply the best cheesy
Amen
Re: Question For Job Seekers. by omobonike70223: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
God bless my Boss, he's simply the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Farm Manager Is Needed In Owerri / GET ONLINE (job Seekers ...) ! / How To Benefit From Msme 75,000 Grant From Federal Ministry Of Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.