Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Top 4 Lessons In 2020 You Must Learn.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Lessons In 2020 You Must Learn.. (149 Views)

4 Lessons Learnt From The Ebeano Supermarket CCTV Footage / Four (4) Lessons To Learn From Sergey Mavrodi (founder Of Popular Ponzi Scheme) / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Lessons In 2020 You Must Learn.. by laughplanet: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cheers to the new year!

… not so fast as we thought.

As we all know, 2020 is by far the biggest PLOT TWIST the world has yet seen.

Most of us must have watched the clock strike midnight and the fireworks go up…

Thinking it was going to be just like any other year.

But if there’s one thing that couldn’t be more true is that…

Most times in life you will only grow when you have no other choice to.

You will only make change when it’s the only way out.

And that’s really what 2020 has been all about.

Those who thought they were rich suddenly wake up to the reality that richness is calculated by the amount of savings in the bank...

But by the investment you put in place and that can yeild returns amidst of unforseen cataclysmic changes..

But know that we know, we must do BETTER.

If you’ve been following me you will have heard me talk about the ‘Hope and pray’ method a lot.

Well, guess what?

There are still people sitting around, just hoping and praying or things to return to ‘normal’,

They want 2021 to be their best year ever but not ready to take any concrete steps in birthing that to a reality

And this is for those who want to take a leap in this NEW YEAR, yes they called it New year but I called it NEW YOU..

New you to do something different ...

..and as such I'll share 4 solids steps to make 2021 your best year! Read on champion

#1 Don't compare yourself with others: Life has different chapters and you never can tell what page of the chapter the person you're comparing with are.

If they're are successful, don't get jealous but work hard to achieve your own success.

#2 Be the New You in this New year: I remember having last year cross-over night in the church but this year was quite different as I personally took a retreat to analyze how the previous year have been ...

You too can do the same. Don't do things the same old way and expect different results this new year. Be the New You.

#3 Collaboration equals to Elaboration. As part of my goal for the new year, I'll be doing a lots of collaboration...

And I don't mean clueless collaboration, but a collaboration that will help me achieve the results that I'm looking faster and better.

In other words, if I need to achieve great results in the marketing industry and there's someone that have achieved the same results that I'm looking out for..

That person automatically become my .....(Fill in)

#4 Go for in-demand skills: I didn't say get a skills but get in-demand skills that are relevant to the current market. There are many people out there with an outdated skills...

That can't solve a jack problems in 2021, please you need to up-skill yourself.

Again, I understand that it's not easy learning a new skills but it's not difficult if you really want to...

One of my new year goal is to skilled 5000 people in 2021..

And I mean digital skills... If you're among those looking to learn skills like Data Science, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Search Engine Marketing, Content Writing among many others..

Then I'm here for you. I'm a digital marketer but I have built a community around those mentioned skills whereby you can learn any skills without breaking the bank and without any stress.

2021 are for decision takers and not wishers.

Don't just read but take action as you read, for only then you can achieve the desire result.

And because I want to work with only the serious people in 2021, I expected that before reaching me on Whatsapp (07019221196) you've already know what you want to achieve.

Of course I don't want to block anybody seeking opportunity to learn new skills in 2021 but don't message me if you're not ready for the new shift.

Again you can chat me up to make enquiry and I'll gladly assist you and make relevant recommendation

Send email pedward080@gmail.com or call 07019221196 for more details on any skills such as digital marketing, website management, content writing and more.

My current location is Akoka Lagos. And don't forget to Pray Hard this new year!

Join my over 6,000 followers, on Instagram @edwardbests and on all social platforms �

Happy New You 2021.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Cheap Land For Investment / CRSMOF Achieves $20.4m Grant Under World Bank SFTAS Programme / Withdraw/sell Your Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.