Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand (352 Views)

Simplifying Cross-border Transactions: A Guide To Effortless Escrow And More / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees / Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by eboigbedavid1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello everyone... On January 1st a fellow with phone number (07086422518 username on nairaland= mdbrand)msg me saying he had Steam card 100$ to sell. We decided d price.. He brought an escrow ( Fxchange Esuga, phone number 09020611926, account number: 9040980909, name: Vincent okoni, sterling Bank).. Immediately I sent the money to the escrow, d seller stopped replying my message. Then I contacted d escrow who told me to wait dat once it's midnight we cancel d trade. I messaged the escrow all through yesterday untill he replied dat he was at a wedding and he left his token at home. Later at night he said dat network was bad dat I should message him today by 9am... Till now, he haven't replied my messages and I was removed from the escrow group by the seller

Everyone should take note of Esuga escrow and mdbrand.. Do not do business with them

Pls does anyone know how I can retrieve back my money. I've screenshots of our chat
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by Mide3367: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na wa o. All these people scamming people of their hard earn money will surely not end well and funny enough, they will say that maga don pay. Like WTF?
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by Holatunde112: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
They won't go scot-free.
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Holatunde112:
They won't go scot-free. Chat me up and let forward the evidence you have to efcc.

People like them are the reasons we escrow don't get deals anymore.

Chat me on Whatsapp 08144415305
you still want to scam him join

1 Like

Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by MDBrand: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2021
eboigbedavid1:
Hello everyone... On January 1st a fellow with phone number (07086422518 username on nairaland= mdbrand)msg me saying he had Steam card 100$ to sell. We decided d price.. He brought an escrow ( Fxchange Esuga, phone number 09020611926, account number: 9040980909, name: Vincent okoni, sterling Bank).. Immediately I sent the money to the escrow, d seller stopped replying my message. Then I contacted d escrow who told me to wait dat once it's midnight we cancel d trade. I messaged the escrow all through yesterday untill he replied dat he was at a wedding and he left his token at home. Later at night he said dat network was bad dat I should message him today by 9am... Till now, he haven't replied my messages and I was removed from the escrow group by the seller

Everyone should take note of Esuga escrow and mdbrand.. Do not do business with them

Pls does anyone know how I can retrieve back my money. I've screenshots of our chat
Jesus, what the Bleep is steem card?.... Bro that's not me oooo abeg.
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by MDBrand: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2021
eboigbedavid1:

See the guy ooo, please he's not me ooooo. Jesus

Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by OYENIYIJK: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Holatunde112:
They won't go scot-free. Chat me up and let forward the evidence you have to efcc.

People like them are the reasons we escrow don't get deals anymore.

Chat me on Whatsapp 08144415305
Who are you ?
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by OYENIYIJK: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
MDBrand:

See the guy ooo, please he's not me ooooo. Jesus
The man in the pics brought a deal to me before, grin
I had to let him go.
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by MDBrand: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
OYENIYIJK:

The man in the pics brought a deal to me before, grin
I had to let him go.
Omo to scam with someone's username
Re: A Case Of Fraud By Fxchange Esuga Escrow And Mdbrand by OYENIYIJK: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
MDBrand:

Omo to scam with someone's username
cool yes

That's what he's doing...

The last time he chatted with mé, I asked for his name, he mentioned one name I can't remember, I asked him to login and screenshot his nairaland homepage, na there wahala start.

(1) (Reply)

Tailoring Vs Hair Dressing Which One Is Better For An Undergraduate To Learn / Steps Involve In Clearing Cars At The Port... / Class Action Against Online Loan Apps In Nigeria For Breach Of Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.