Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021 (1091 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021 by black9: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Complete Joy overflow in Ifako- Ijaiye ( Obawole)- Lagos- during the First Thanksgiving Sunday of 2021, where worshippers thronged New Covenant Church, Iju Center to celebrate the first baby dedication of the year.

Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo using the Scriptures (Romans 15vs13, 1Peter 1vs 8-9) [/i]taught vital lessons on how to maximize the joy within the house of the Lord

Our New Covenant family and the Onuohas are all smiles as they pose with the latest addition, Queen, Ochechi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4x_N_W1qM0

As at around past 10AM, Nigerian time, with many in attendance ([i]duly observing Covid19 protocol tho
) to participate in the Complete Joy and Restoration promised at New Covenant Church Iju Center, Queen was the first baby dedicated across the whole world, and West Africa especially in 2021.

Re: Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021 by Kingosytex(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is great!!!!

The baby is blessed and is destined for the top...No one should ask me how I know this.
Re: Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021 by black9: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kingosytex:
This is great!!!!

The baby is blessed and is destined for the top...No one should ask me how I know this.

Amen, and all round blessings. grin

Complete Joy- Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo

The day began with praise and worship, led by the NCC- Iju Choir, followed by a welcome address and scripture reading (Psalm66) from Pastor Mrs. Oluwayemisi Bajomo.

Also an interactive family session for January babies unveiled several January borns, including Mrs. Bajomo herself (17) then everyone was prayed for by Pastor Sam Afolabi.

The New Covenant Family joined the Onuohas in celebrating baby Queen's dedication, then short address, prayers and praise by Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo. Then came a special number from the NCC- Iju choir.

Key notes from Reverend Bajomo's Address.

Assured that this year is a great year for me and certainty being our testimony, Rev. Bajomo emphasizes that Revival starts in a place of prayers

1. Prayer won't be casual, it will be intentional (because how you pray matters)

2. Embarking on a 3 day spiritual journey from Thursday (Set Revival O'Lord and let it begin with me) John 16vs22

3. Joy is different from happiness (which is caused by external happenings)

4. Need to be mindful of the voices you listen to
Especially process what you see on TV or listen to on radio. Col3vs16.

5. Place of fellowship is a place of complete joy.
Romans 15vs13. 1Peter1vs 8-9.

6. Acknowledge the blessings of God in others, don't live in envy or resentment. Isaiah 61vs10, Psalm 30vs5,

7. Joy will always outlive sorrow

Prayer Outline

Father, today I receive a fresh garment of Joy in Jesus name.

Re: Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021 by black9: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2021
In the words of Spiritual Scholar Bro. Emmanuel Opiughie, when asked his opinion on Reverend Bajomo's Complete Joy teachings

"The proof of the depth of your faith is in the joy that you have

* Joy will pull you through the storms

* Complete Joy comes when there is the fulfilment of expectations

Absolutely. Indeed a deep seated joy is what enables your stillness like we discussed the last time. I realize it is the Lord's joy within you that actually gives you a different reality from what may be around. It sees us through the storm and indeed is a reflection of how deep we have gone personally with God to know that He is and that He can be trusted this is how our faith about a faithful God is built and we can have joy in the knowledge of Him."

Moving from Complete Joy to more Purpose Driven News from NCC- Iju

School of Purpose Applications Form is Out

https://forms.app/form/5ff0a0364a36765b1f54ed7e

Its finally here family. God is set for us. Let's keep in prayers towards the purpose discovery school coming up. And that God does His own work. I was inspired to start a platform out of this program so our brothers and sisters outside will also have access to our study. Indeed we are now the light of God and the salt of the earth. God has so much installed for us this year. Kindly share for others to join us on the platform on Instagram and here is our registration form for us. Click to fill the form, and back your experience with prayer for God's encounter that the lord shines His light upon your path.

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe These 3 Celebrities Are Chronic Smokers! / The Whereabout Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller / VIDEO: Rapper 6ix9ine Breaks Up With His GF, Moves On With Two Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.