Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election (37857 Views)

VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by budusky05(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ovo200:
For those of you that don't know anything about the election fraud I will be giving you some links to read. The election result was full of fraud:
Did you know black voted for trump in 2020 than in 2016, for those of you saying trump is racist. CNN and other mainstream media are scum

Trump’s support among blacks grew by 50%, while Biden’s fell below the important 90%-mark that Democrat candidates need to secure victory.

Did you know President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/20-alleged-election-facts-dont-pass-smell-test

And if you think democrats are better you will see for yourselves should biden be inaugurated. Those guys have crazy and mad ideology.
I'm a Nigerian living in Lagos never been to the airport before but from history we know these guys (united states) has a lot of influence on our culture, economy -
Just for those that want to quote me on my concern for the election.

Just STFUP.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Gkay1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
ok
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Righteousness2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Sir that's harsh na, I expected you to preach to him.
But who am I to tell you what best to do.

Proverb 26:4-5 ( NLT)
4 When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.
5 When arguing with fools, be sure to answer their foolish arguments, or they will become wise in their own estimation.

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Slynation(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
make this Oga rest naw.....

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Kingspin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Flier:
He is creating division and making people to lose trust in America’s democracy
He is far worse than Nigerian politicians, just that he has no one to support his rigging machine unlike Nigeria
Trump believe there was fraud so allow him to deep as far as he can

If he failed good, election over. Biden in.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by zabuur: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ovo200:
For those of you that don't know anything about the election fraud I will be giving you some links to read. The election result was full of fraud:
Did you know black voted for trump in 2020 than in 2016, for those of you saying trump is racist. CNN and other mainstream media are scum

Trump’s support among blacks grew by 50%, while Biden’s fell below the important 90%-mark that Democrat candidates need to secure victory.

Did you know President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent. By way of comparison, President Obama was comfortably reelected in 2012 with 3.5 million fewer votes than he received in 2008.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/20-alleged-election-facts-dont-pass-smell-test

And if you think democrats are better you will see for yourselves should biden be inaugurated. Those guys have crazy and mad ideology.
I'm a Nigerian living in Lagos never been to the airport before but from history we know these guys (united states) has a lot of influence on our culture, economy -

This is why I detest some of us. We choose to believe what we want to believe. This one has links to prove election fraud. Whats ur concern with their election of its fraudulent or not.

Give ur self sleepless nights like this affects or concerns u in anyway.

So the judges don't have the links, their law enforcement don't have the link, na u get the link.

You are hilarious

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Golan007: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Sir that's harsh na, I expected you to preach to him.
But who am I to tell you what best to do.

What do you mean who are you to tell him?

Is he God or even God's messenger?

Mtcheew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Foolishness abounds in the Heart of a Child but the Rod of Correction will drive it far from Him..

I cannot be Deceived by nonsense news!
I know the Facts! I know what I Expect!
GOD BLESS HIS servant President Trump!

If you are angry, look for a river and fly into it

Fake Pastor of doom from Umudike.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Golan007: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ovo200:

The gist dey sweet for shepe joint.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by henchc(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
A drowning man, who can help him? honestly power corrupts! it take deep morals and sincerity to accept defeat. God bless America

4 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by zabuur: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Foolishness abounds in the Heart of a Child but the Rod of Correction will drive it far from Him..

Look at this failed pastorpreneur. Well, out of a population of over 200 million, it won't be hard for one to find a lot of people that believe u make sense.

So Jesus would tell angry people to fly into river. What a shame. Jesus is disappointed in you right now.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by lagdmark(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
andyanders:
I think Americans needs to call for Trump's DNA.
Trump is mixed, German /Afghanistan origin.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by osundo3: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
When is it wrong to have a conversation with someone to state ur opinion, position and grievances on issues, from the tape did the state officials sounded under pressure. CNN and the democratic party blow things up just to discredit him and try to win election. I have never seen a one sided news station like CNN

5 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Kingspin(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I asked you a question

If Buhari had done the same thing by calling in Inec chairman to stuff ballots for him because he believed he won

Would you have said the same thing?

I have told you allow Trump to see the truth with his own eyes. If the election is Ok. He will lose out.

You are even lucky Trump call is out there for you and me to listen to.

The calls and meetings between INEC and politicians in Nigeria has never been leak before. In fact you are an INEC boss automatically you following the President body language like the court of law did In IMO. A country that had more than half inconclusive elections.
Again, forget Nigeria, Buhari INEC is a Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Misleading headline ..We all know the Elections were rigged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by chiefodera: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
may God help us. please big boss help me post (unable to access my bet9ja account) in the crime section to front page. I really need help on how to get back my five hundred thousand naira from bet9ja.
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by FarahAideed: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I asked you a question

If Buhari had done the same thing by calling in Inec chairman to stuff ballots for him because he believed he won

Would you have said the same thing?

Shut up where did he tell him to stuff ballots for him? Did you listen to the recording at all?
Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Arelyn:
This goes to show the extent of criminality in humanity which is a common issue across all races...Don't let anyone tell you the "whites" do things better, they are equally as wicked as our leaders just that, there is a respected system of punishment when you derail from law in their part of the world

If you love trump but hate Buhari, I guess you need to be checked for bipolar disorder because I have not seen any difference between these two bunch of clown

@bold,Gbam

1 Like

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by ipobarethieves: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Baba Tee dey fear jail/pipu he owe money.Those ones are waiting to drag him on 21/22 grin cool
ajebuter:
I listened to the leaked tape and was repulsed

I mean, this man has the mentality of Third World countries..

He should be charged for sedition and felony

4 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Shut up where did he tell him to stuff ballots for him? Did you listen to the recording at all?

Why didn't trump win any fraud case he proposed with all these evidences, he didn't win one, why?

4 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by UncommonLogic: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

This certified mumu is known for posting rubbish trash.
His mumu certification was inherited and natural.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Iamgrey5(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kingspin:
I have told you allow Trump to see the truth with his own eyes. If the election is Ok. He will lose out.

You are even lucky Trump call is out there for you and me to listen to

The calls and meetings between INEC and politicians in Nigeria has never been leak before. In fact you are INEC you following the President body language like the court of law do In IMO.
Again, forget Nigeria, Buhari INEC is a Yahoo.
Again you refused to answer my question again

@ emboldened

NO, Trump did not leave it out in the open, the republican secretary of state released the conversation to the public.

And isn't saying the truth in his own eyes, he specifically told the secretary of state to "find votes for him" i. e stuff ballot boxes.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by Iamgrey5(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Did you listen at all?

He clearly told the secretary of state to look for 11,000 votes for him and even added he will be well respected if he did.

Perhaps you have a hearing problem

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election by osundo3: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
maynia:

Why didn't trump win any fraud case he proposed with all these evidences, he didn't win one, why?

That’s not the issue here, The fact that CNN blow things up and represent a one-side and bias news is unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Checkout Military Women From Eritrea / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.