Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales (66388 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / Animal Lover Lives With 480 Cats & 12 Dogs; Spends $8000 Monthly On Them In Oman / Nigerian Girl Vickie Shows Off Her 2 Giant Pet Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by simplesearch: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Blood of Jesus! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop screaming the blood of Jesus on irrelevant news, if you take it for granted it won't work for you when you need it. Do have a discerning mind when it comes to spiritual matter.
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Slynation(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmamay10:
'Snakes in the city' by Simon keys and siouxsie on National geographic channels makes me to start changing my orientation about snakes.I love the way they handle those snakes.
You will hear siouxsie saying Simon,Simon I can't see it...I can't see it......on the other hand,you will hear Simon saying siousie,siouxsie....yeah,yeah,...I can see it.it's black mamba, African most venomous snake.....
The show is my favourite on National geographic(wild).the only time I don't watch the show is when females are around.they scared alot.
same here.... formally I was scared of snakes but after watching "SIC" overtime, I found out they ain't that dangerous to humans except when confronted/mistakingly step upon....
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Goodman247: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mad oyinbo people
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by tete7000(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Possesed somebody
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by OgThanos: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
I pity any burglar that enters this man's house.
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
How about caring for other human beings rather than these animals? He could have as well adopted a lot of kids and feed and clean up after them instead of spending all that money on snakes that may swallow him someday. So disgusting.
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by theFilmtric: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nicepoker:
They learn, infact more than we do. All the major inventions and scientific breakthrough are from where
Quit worshipping
They've cause more harm than good
Make your research

theFilmtricsay
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by raphy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
I once live with a white man with many pets tortoise monkey.dogs birds parrot I was a lil kid I get scared anytime the monkey is on our roof keep our plantains outside it disappear in a blink .

But now I love pets but not that monkey.
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by BigGuava: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by arantess: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Looks like " John Locke"....
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Nicepoker(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Quit worshipping
They've cause more harm than good
Make your research

theFilmtricsay
It's not about worshipping. That device you are using to surf NL is from where?
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by theFilmtric: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nicepoker:
It's not about worshipping. That device you are using to surf NL is from where?
Africans have a 70% share in all european/white inventions and development
But aren't acknowledged
Quote me anywhere

theFilmtricsay
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Willy123(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmamay10:
'Snakes in the city' by Simon keys and siouxsie on National geographic channels makes me to start changing my orientation about snakes.I love the way they handle those snakes.
You will hear siouxsie saying Simon,Simon I can't see it...I can't see it......on the other hand,you will hear Simon saying siousie,siouxsie....yeah,yeah,...I can see it.it's black mamba, African most venomous snake.....
The show is my favourite on National geographic(wild).the only time I don't watch the show is when females are around.they scared alot.
Oga the channel is Nageowild...is the Animals channel on dstv 182
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Nicepoker(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Africans have a 70% share in all european/white inventions and development
But aren't acknowledged
Quote me anywhere

theFilmtricsay
Indeed. Hope the 70% shares you claim was staged and developed on African soil.
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by BQhtuB: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by bellotaofeek: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
In months time. Someone will post " a stupid snake rearer died from snake bites" RIp in advance
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmamay10:

I love seeing the pride go for hunting grin
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:
cheesy Welcome! Guy man must be Lalasticlala's best friend and buddy.

Who is this lala self.
I haven't seen him comment before
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by prciouschika(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
cheesy lala on the beat..... grin
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by blazepascal(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
snakes are intelligent omg this man is crazY grin
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by Lenient001: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
See how him resemble Gaius in Merlin movie grin
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by favour5901(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Makavelli25:
shit embarassed
Nothing is as gross as this bald rat

embarassed Damn irritating

Lalasticlala I hear snake� na
Promise Land
What about Sphinx Cat?
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by chatinent: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Man looks like a goblin.
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by theFilmtric: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Nicepoker:
Indeed. Hope the 70% shares you claim was staged and developed on African soil.
it doesn't have to be on African soil
How do you think?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by theFilmtric: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2021
EditorAdorableM:
How about caring for other human beings rather than these animals? He could have as well adopted a lot of kids and feed and clean up after them instead of spending all that money on snakes that may swallow him someday. So disgusting.
I love the way you think

theFilmtricsay
Re: Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales by rimam849(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
MARVEL abeg we need snakeman movie o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) / Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.