Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

"Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls (2606 Views)

Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / "It's My Ugly And I Love It!" Ex-bbn Housemate Bisola Replies Trolls Calling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Nelly1830(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has slammed trolls who are attacking her for sharing her boobs on social media.

The actress took to her Instagram page to slam the trolls.

Read her post below.

https://naijaoption.com/?p=19564

Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Organsmuggler(f): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2021
someone's role model, ewww

Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Ever8090: 1:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Are you sure those fallen things on her chest are in good condition?

1 Like

Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Her Wowo Na First Class Upper.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by meobizy(f): 5:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Somebody survived Coronavirus. I’m happy for her.
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Freestainworld(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2021
see as bosom be like slippers
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by HonKong: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
mad o
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by juniorstar(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2021
the 2 oranges get low self esteem
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by englishmart(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Trying hard to remind movie producers and co that she's not dead yet o. And the sexier the picture the more eye-catching, just that this one is unfortunately putrid

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by KingTom(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Might be Deja Vu, but I believe I've seen these nudes long ago grin
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by kenzysmith: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2021
The breast make me wan throw up
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by oloyedewaris(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
And this one get child like this
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
u almost die and na bosom you dey show
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by grim33(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Be happy
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by Harry00(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stand straight let us see those hangers
Re: "Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls by jaszplus12(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Her mom will be so proud of her!

(1) (Reply)

Crossdresser, James Brown And Sister Cause Massive Stir As They Pose Unclad / Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Spotted On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.