Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) (2953 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Man102: 2:39am On Jan 04, 2021
SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (Photos)

A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said.

Source : https://www.lasgidinews.ng/post/shocking-man-hacks-his-baby-mama-in-imo-over-food-photos

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Man102: 2:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by serverconnect(m): 3:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Baby mama and baby daddy that is what you got. Wise saying, 'River cannot swallow you without seeing your legs'.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by STRI1: 4:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Rossintii: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2021
All because of chicken?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 04, 2021
This too bad to be true.

Like just take a look at them, they don't look like people that will ever argue over food. Smh

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by badaru911: 5:46am On Jan 04, 2021
My baby daddy this... My baby daddy that..... It's already glaring he doesn't love you but you lock am to yourself with the baby and his family didn't like you ... But what he did was bad truly... But you won't be in this kind of hell if you were with a husband not a baby daddy....

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by PissfulProtester: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
These pipo can kill over food and money

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Godons1: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE.

This is not ordinary

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Godons1: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2021
PissfulProtester:

No be their fault. Cause the HUNGER in sadEAST is too much. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO PEOPLE.

This is not ordinary
Shun tribalism. it doesn't help anyone
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Pat081: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2021
PissfulProtester:
and land matter too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Only if you know you know that there's something else hidden behind the scenes. I bet you!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Marvellously2Me: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Quiet unfortunate, but I don't when ladies will get sense, it was obvious you are with him because of what your are getting from him not love, keep yourself for marriage you wouldn't listen, lots of problem we encountered in the society is relationship based, I pray they get sense.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2021
PissfulProtester:
And some tribe can kill because of ritual
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Too bad
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Which one is "my baby daddy" upandan in the lady's statement?

Women should know when to leave a toxic relationship. The signs were there that the guy's family didn't like her but she stayed on because she had a child for him.

I am a baby daddy too so I am talking from experience.

P.S: From ukwu the girl na the last picture the nwa g'alike doggy style.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by realstars: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
It Sounds Like New "Year Films,
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
SIMP BEAT AND CHOP HIS WIFE UP BECAUSE OF CHICKEN MEAT.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by illicit(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2021
shocked
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by CandyOps(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Rossintii:
All because of chicken?

Na women you dey listen to? the story just get comma and question mark well well.

Like how do you go from asking for a piece of chicken to going Matcheté on your wifey? the man no try all the same na better jonzing.

Some people get werey for head oh. but I'm of the believe that every problem a woman presents to her man can be fvcked away.

If u no de bang am well she go dey mumu
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2021
E no fit be because of chicken.. But why butcher someone's daughter? Imagine if she died from the injury.. Men be wise!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Miracle1991: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Instead of calling her Ashawo you are calling her baby mother. If you are married you are married, if you are not married and you are sleeping with a man it is called prostitution, fornication, Ashawo.
There is nothing like baby mama. All baby Mama's are Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by NnadyAutos: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Both of you should settle your differences.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by PinkPill(f): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
angry How come nobody has said

"FEAR MEN"?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Man Hacks His Baby Mama In Imo Over Food (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Heartless man.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Are Considering Restructuring, Not Separation —FG / Southwest Is The Most Successful Zone In Nigeria Because They Have Common Sens / Bola Tinubu Reacts As He Is Addressed As ‘mr President’ [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.