Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? (15101 Views)

PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by DaRuud(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by cardoctor(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2021
He no send oo
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
grin

where's that useless pig that sells poison BBQ

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by bigstan11787(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Don't forget, you can't give out what you don't have...its a natural law

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Ihatemumu: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2021
A country is made up of the collective mindset of it's citizen's.
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by spafu(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Una just dey know?

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by tete7000(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
His time is ticking. Aja ti o sonu, ki gbo fere ode. I pity those supported him to power.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Chachamiliano: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigeria is on auto pilot. Na make we no crash we go dey pray now
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Charmingrascal(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
He doesn't have any idea what is going on in Nigeria.

He is just a figure head

That's just the fact
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by ChoCho54(f): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Eriggs:
no, Nigerians will hold you that support criminals, cultists, looters that looted the lives of your unborn children for 16 years with nothing to show for it.
And now you are wailing because there is no stolen money for all of you again. Lazy youths
Who let the dogs out?

Are you no longer stealing mindlessly

Ok, you are not wailing now after wailing for 16 fvcking years because you now have hot cake in your mouth? Zombies everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
someone that cannot come out boldly to mak live brodcast or defend policies and programma? is he really in good health? instaed of him to handover to d stronger second he wan die there. sad at any point in time a President must seen to be strong in mind and body to led a country with confidence.
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by naturefellow(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Racoon:

Same thing Col.Umar Dangiwa, Junaid Mohammed, Rev.Father Kukah said.Buhari does not care because nepotism is his inherent trait in life while he does not listens.

Rotimi Amaechi once said it in an unguarded outburst.

Where are his mummified zombies? Come to defend the lifeless president again.

So irredeemably retarded (with condemned souls), they dub all valid criticisms and fervent call out for accountability as wailing

SilverNorGold = = ILoveDemMANNA
Thatbosstrevor1
Helinues
Okoroawusa
Arewa

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Harrynight(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Buhari may not be aware, he is old, he doesn't can't can hardly read papers nor brows through social media to know the events going round the country.

And the guys surrounding him won't do anything so long as they are cashing out from his ignorance
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Walking dead lifeless president. someone that doesnt even knw the whereabout of the first lady. his remote control lies in the hand of liemohamed, garbasheu and femiadesina
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Na every blessed day of my life I just dey regret say I vote for PMB
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Viking007(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Eriggs:
no, Nigerians will hold you that support criminals, cultists, looters that looted the lives of your unborn children for 16 years with nothing to show for it responsible for what your thieves and criminals put us through for 16 wasted years.
And now you are wailing because there is no stolen money for all of you again. Lazy youths go and work... no more free corrupt money for you and your fellow wailers.
Baba will succeed in this country, nothing you can do about it
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Eriggs:

Wailers as you can see the post above and below,
15 million people that voted for him and other millions more still love Baba PMB and outnumbered the wailers angry that there corrupt fathers are no more in power
I was once like you, supporting every single decision PMB made in the past...but right now, I'm in a state of regret
Even my father who was a die-hard supporter of him has equally given up...

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by milkyworld(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
K
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Yujin:
This 2021 will reveal to even the dumbest southerner the intent of those ruling Nigeria at the present. If you can't defend your ancestral land better run away now. Those who are ready should buckle up and stand at alert. After the dust settles, we shall rejoice in enjoying the freedom we deserve.
I pity those who think they still have a country.
millions of Nigerians are ignorant of Nigeria state....go to Twitter, comments on newspapers pages on Facebook, here on nairaland, go to schools, religious places(pray for your leaders....imagine religious centers mapping out 2min prayers of protection and wisdom for Nigerian politicians) when you sit down to deeply think about Nigeria state....you will give up. I GAVE UP ON NIGERIA WHEN I UNDERSTOOD ITS CREATION AND REALISED WHAT PEOPLE ARE DREAMING NIGERIA WILL BECOME WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by jozee8: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Eriggs:
no, Nigerians will hold you that support criminals, cultists, looters that looted the lives of your unborn children for 16 years with nothing to show for it responsible for what your thieves and criminals put us through for 16 wasted years.
And now you are wailing because there is no stolen money for all of you again. Lazy youths go and work... no more free corrupt money for you and your fellow wailers.
Baba will succeed in this country, nothing you can do about it
Sense is far from you
How long will you guys keep on playing the blame card?
In the history of this country no president has tilted the country towards breakage like your current dulardinho

3 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by AFONJACOW(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Here is the simple truth... Buhari/jubrin is brain Dead therefore whatever that is happening in Nigeria or Nigerians he is not aware of it, he is only there to deliver prepared speeches , wave to apc zombies and sign some documents they will use to loot , that's all

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Gokoyer0(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Eriggs:
[s]no, Nigerians will hold you that support criminals, cultists, looters that looted the lives of your unborn children for 16 years with nothing to show for it responsible for what your thieves and criminals put us through for 16 wasted years.
Baba will succeed in this country, nothing you can do about it[/s]
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by JoeEeL(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Buhari is "plain" dead

What's so difficult to understand? cool

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by mastertek: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2021
D
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2021
He has zero compassion
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by DennisEche(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2021
CRY FROM TINIBU MEDIA CREW (TMC).
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by samx4real(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Yes he is...

The system made it so.
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by mastertek: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2021
And some gullible Nigerian still believe there is hope in this country
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by FashionCookie(f): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
What other assurance do you need?
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Gokoyer0(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2021
I fear who doesn't know that Nigeria is gone. They have destroyed the system, my friend. Who can fix the highly corrupted system? May be a military coup by top young military men? Is that possible in Nigeria of today?
It's sad that millions of Nigerians don't know the state of the country as someone mentioned previously here. The only thing giving us false hope are the politicians that are still siphoning money from the oil proceeds.

Do you know Sweden is on track right now to be the first fossil-fuel-free nations in the world? Trust me, many EU countries and other western worlds will join the race to compete. It's a matter of time, but it will come to pass quicker than we can imagine because of the fight against climate change.

What will be the fate of Nigeria by then? It's just a matter of time, when oils are not lucrative anymore, North may be the first to push for disintegration since they have finished the country
pickatyouu:
He doesn't care.
If he does, he doesn't know what to do cos he is worse of than a dumb illiterate.
We just have to endure till 2023 and shine our eyes when we are promised change again .

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? by Dyke15(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Stupid post.
Still complaining and yet no action
Y'all should better rise up and chase this govt out from d seat of power
This is 2021 for fuckn sake!!
Must we complain lyk we did last yr ND yet no action
A movement stronger than d Endsars needs to arise to force Dem out of power
period!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N3bn Pension Scam: We Bribed Senate Committee In Dollars — Suspect / Ribadu Report, Plan To Embarrass Government - Presidency / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.