Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Create/build A Website Like Racksterli, Primevault, Elancie - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Create/build A Website Like Racksterli, Primevault, Elancie (740 Views)

Racksterli Script, Online Banking Script With Multiple Features / Racksterli Script, Elancie PHP Script And Primevault Script Available For Sale / How To Create/build A Website Like Racksterli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create/build A Website Like Racksterli, Primevault, Elancie by Doctorwap: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Hi ?, You are here because you want to setup your very own membership income program like Primevault.com.ng, Racksterli or Elancie!
Yeah, welcome on board.

Firstly, let me introduce myself,
Am Segun Flexible, a software developer over a 11years of experience.
I build all sort of software and web software.

Today I will turn your dream of owning a membership income program to reality.

Did you know that Income program platform is currently No 1 way to earn cool cash online, I believe you know.

So let's get back to the business.
Primevault, Racksterli or Elancie is a pure platform built from scratch with PHP, so am going to build it for you exactly, and if you want to add more features, we are cool to go.

Price: 150k

Demo: https://bounceng.com, https://packbeta.com

WhatsApp or Call to get started:- +2349021020979

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help I Can't Buy Glo Data / LG V40 Thinq... Unlocked..75k..sold. / Iphone 8+ 64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.