Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! (300 Views)

I Can't Believe I Could Not Solve This, Who Can Help With This Math? / Help With This Basic 6 Quantitative... Could Not Solve It. / Reopening Of Schools: FG Makes Clarification On When School Will Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! by The5DME(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Your parents lied to you. Going to school will not solve your poverty. If that's the mentality you harbour going to the university; I'm sorry for you.

The rules have changed but our parents never realised it. Just like the rules of money has changed. Know this and be free.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Since going to school does not solve poverty.as posited by u.wat then,is ur own panacea for wealth creation.
Re: Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! by Shelumiel: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2021
The5DME:
Your parents lied to you. Going to school will not solve your poverty. If that's the mentality you harbour going to the university; I'm sorry for you.

The rules have changed but our parents never realised it. Just like the rules of money has changed. Know this and be free.
Shalom.
True talk. But what is the solution?
Re: Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! by bluefilm: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2021
donbachi:
Since going to school does not solve poverty.as posited by u.wat then,is ur own panacea for wealth creation.

Why will you ask him that type of question?

Does he look like someone who has any other thing to contribute apart from ranting on nairaland?
Re: Going To School Will Not Solve Poverty! by paulolee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
that was the biggest scam when growing up, we now realized dt education is really the key to success but not in this country..
if I can rewind time, I would have learned a skill with all the time n money i wasted searching for admission n paying fees..
atimes I do feel like taking a stop but I jus wana finishup n gift the b.s.c to my parents and face life properly..

(1) (Reply)

Fadlu University Courses : / A Video On Why People Love Pan-atlantic University In Ibeju-lekki / Loss Of Credentials. Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.