Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Website For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website For Your Business (818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website For Your Business by webwhat: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2007
Hello Business men and women, does you business have a website? If not, develop one; it would help your business go a long way. Having a website would do wonders to your business. Your prospective clients would also like to read about the products and services you offer. Client testimonials could also be posted on the website. The reach of the web is inestimable and would broadly expand your business.

If interested in developing a website for your business, kindly email me on webwhat@lycos.com.

Thanx
Re: Website For Your Business by esho1: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hello,
i have a business for you if you can design web very well.you will earn more that you expect you have what you can turn into money on your hand.i will like if you can contact me via my mail olaxty1@yahoo.com,i think we can work out things together.i'm very serious about this only if you are ready to work.
its important you can also reach me on 08054278956
Esho
Re: Website For Your Business by esho1: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hello,
i have a business for you if you can design web very well.you will earn more that you expect you have what you can turn into money on your hand.i will like if you can contact me via my mail olaxty1@yahoo.com,i think we can work out things together.i'm very serious about this only if you are ready to work.
its important you can also reach me on 08054278956
Esho

(1) (Reply)

West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus Is Offering Admissions / 10,000 In Stock, Pls Advice / How Is Electricity And Water Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.