Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mistakes That Most Christians Make. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mistakes That Most Christians Make. (121 Views)

End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes That Most Christians Make. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2021
:A lot of Christians make some mistakes which is not right in the sight of God and among men.
Check the one you are guilty and make amends.
1.Trying to force termed "unbelievers" to get born again or to repent.of course I am not against preaching the gospel but may I let you know that you are not the one to make an unbeliever change. Your job is to preach and allow the Holy Spirit do his job by convicting the sinners.

2.Dont exalt yourself as over righteous because pride comes before a fall.Its not all those preachers you see everywhere that will make this heaven.Its not who go church pass but God infinite mercy.That is to say,even sinners can still make heaven over you.

3.Dont preach about heaven and hell whenever you want to preach,you should learn to share and pour out the love of Christ to them rather than making them feel bad.
Most people serve God not because of the love they have for him but they are scared of going to the over exaggerated hell fire.

4.Sometimes it is better you pray for a sinner to change that judge him.A lot of Christians are self acclaimed judges who now judge people dressings,lifestyles and behaviors rather than pray for them to change if you truly love them.

5.Do not argue with unbelievers whenever you are preaching because our Lord Jesus Christ did not argue.just tell them the truth and leave the scene.
They will be left to ponder on those truth you told them and change.

Please take notes of these things.
I stand to be corrected.
SHALOM.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Evil With Good / (11+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem / I Am Not Ashamed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.