Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (60169 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by eluquenson(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
FCMB

Your WIFE and I

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hintona:
*hiss hiss hiss

Like I posted earlier it's not anyone's fault most men are trash. grin

kiss You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lied, he think we know remember
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
you two are the same, it's just that you did not give pesin wife belle

That means they aren't d same
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hintona:
*hiss hiss hiss

Based on d topic of d thread, how did u arrive at ur conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Dragonboll: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
This 2021, let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Bello1004(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
BigSarah:
This guy is terrible and ridiculous

The woman is desperate,wicked, greedy and she is an unmitigated disaster, who any man in his right sense should avoid by all cost.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by xedyl(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
A fool sees the downfall of another man as a topic of discussion but the wise sees it as a warning to himself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Hintona(f): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on d topic of d thread, how did u arrive at ur conclusion?

Adam Nuru is garbage.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by jericco1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
FFK is a capital fool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Tochj(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Many haters only call out FFK out of envy and jealousy.
We must learn to look at a message not nessesary the messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by mowapa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
FFK is not denying banging other people wife, he only claimed not to have sent "them"to early grave.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by DamnnNiggarr: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hintona:
*hiss hiss hiss

what about the hoe that opened her legs to a married man like her husband to the extent of getting pregnant twice nko??
even with possible abortions.

why is no one calling her out??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by dederocs(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
They are all criminals, Nigerian youths stop respecting thieves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by excel101(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ojiofor:
FFK should just sharap,that they never catch you nacking person wife does not mean you are any better.
Your sin is not better his.
Yes he remains innocent until he's caught.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by 2oby: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
The woman rather is the scum of the earth,
Contraceptives like postinor2 are easily affordable, why did she even run with the kids?

The FCMB MD should be sacked for unethical workplace conduct.

Trust me, some men n women are reading the story with fear cos their secret is yet to be out. Just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by arantess: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hintona:
*hiss hiss hiss

Let me give you one like so you can rest
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by JustCruise(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nawa o, while what the M.D and the wife did was wrong,we shouldn't also fail to call a spade a spade. The husband was either a Simp or infertile. That he has no inkling of the affair, seems untrue to me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
The woman rather is the scum of the earth,
Contraceptives like postinor2 are easily affordable, why did she even run with the kids?

The FCMB MD should be sacked for unethical workplace conduct.
Nothing concern ethics here. Nothing concern the man here. Your life is now channeled towards these FCMB of a man. The Kayode that is opening his mouth like borehole, how is he a better man "a man that had 3 to 4 wives and nothing to show about. Yes, justice will prevail but your anger should be channeled towards the said woman! This is why DNA test should be made affordable for every Nigerian! Women of nowadays, only Jesus Christ will help us.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Omoboricash(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
what about the hoe that opened her legs to a married man like her husband to the extent of getting pregnant twice nko??
even with possible abortions.

why is no one calling her out??
Honestly the man was not to blame but shameless married woman that open her two legs wide for her boss.
Most bankers are wayward , many atrocities are going on after working hours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by kemii7972: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jBtm1eTJw0

I remember this and laugh...love whatsapp
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Aksnoopy: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
festacman:
The MD of FCMB Adam Nuru is big fool for shamelessly impregnating another man's wife on two occasions with kids and possibly on several occasions with abortions. He is a criminal for not encouraging her to seek divorce instead of deceiving an innocent man and wasting his time and ultimately his life. He should be sacked and blacklisted by CBN.

The adulterous woman is of Jezebel 'bloodline' for knowingly and continously sleeping with her boss and at the same time heartlessly making an innocent man to take another person's children as his. She had option of leaving the man but she wouldn't and so ended wasting the man's time and now life. She is LIABLE for the man's death and will get her punishment in due time.

The moral of this SAD story is that 98% of men who married rich career women ended up with lifelong regrets. #fact
So the HOE who opened her legs for him on numerous occassion and even birthed two kids from several pregnancies isn't to be blamed, right ?
The HOE who ran away to USA after realising her game was up isn't to be blamed, right?

Are you sure you are even a man, or should we call you FESTACWOMAN? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Buliwyf: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
FFK is not saying he hasn't slept with someone's wife before. If you read between the lines, he is saying he hasn't gone as far as impregnating them and leading to the death of the cuckolded man.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Profkenny1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by DestroyEvil: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
OsuAmaka:
You're a liar. My God will judge you.
I regretted not having a DNA test on Bianca's kids before i died of heart attack.

-Osu amaka
grin grin grin grin I have never laughed so so hard in a very very long time. NairaLanders, abeg make una no kill me with laugh o! I pray to God to strengthen me to avoid NairaLand and invest my precious Time Profitably in Jesus' Name. Choi! Which kain addiction this place be sef?! The juju pass the one wey Facebook owner do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Profkenny1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aksnoopy:
So the HOE who opened her legs for him on numerous occassion isn't to be blamed, right ?
The HOE who ran away to USA after realising her game was up isn't to be blamed, right?

Are you sure you are even a man, or should we call you FESTACWOMAN? undecided

Please send messages on Facebook to the organization (Park Nicollet Health Services) she, Moyo Thomas, works for. Her organization is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parknicollet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Profkenny1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bello1004:

The woman is desperate,wicked, greedy and she is an unmitigated disaster, who any man in his right sense should avoid by all cost.

Please send messages on Facebook to the organization (Park Nicollet Health Services) she, Moyo Thomas, works for. Her organization is on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parknicollet

A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by Profkenny1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by ibuildstuff(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The problem is from the stupid cheating woman, why will she allow any man to bang her when she knows she's married? why? just because of money or what? I still wonder why some women are so shameless, may God never give us this kind of shameless woman as a wife because she's not different from a cheap prostitute
I'm not defending the woman tho, but it's funny how u blame only the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas by ibuildstuff(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Omoboricash:

Honestly the man was not to blame but shameless married woman that open her two legs wide for her boss.
Most bankers are wayward , many atrocities are going on after working hours.
How is the man not to be blame. U so would sleep with a married woman if she offers herself to u?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.