Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Any Recharge Card Dealer In Port Harcourt? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Recharge Card Dealer In Port Harcourt? (338 Views)

Recharge Card Dealer / Am Looking For A Real Itunes Card Dealer / Legitimate Itunes Gift Card Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Recharge Card Dealer In Port Harcourt? by Nwibii: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Happy new year guys.

I'm a graduate of rivers state university of science and technology. After graduating from school then I started a job with my project supervisor in delta state for over a year and later left since the job was not forth guaranteed. When I got to my state rivers state, I have been able to save this peanut I want to invest in recharge card business. I want to start a recharge card business, though I have contacted dealers online, all asking me to transfer money to them so they can send me the recharge pins. But am finding it hard to do so, since I don't know any of them, neither do I have idea where their offices are located.
I will be glad if any person from rivers state Port Harcourt to be precised can hook me up with any recharge card dealer or sub-dealer in Port Harcourt, where I can visit them and fetch first hand information for self.
Also to those on the field of recharge card business, I'll like to known the does and don't in the business so I don't fall easy prey to scammers.
Thanks, I awaits your responses.

(1) (Reply)

An Automated News Website Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2021 / Help, How Can One Start A Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? / She Left The UK To Build First Homemade Ice Cream Company In Tanzania. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.