Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

“The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals (893 Views)

Top 5 Bbnaija Lockdown Stars Killing It With Successful After The Show Ended / Easter Day! Prince Arthur Eze Splashes Millions On Scholarships, Set To Build .. / Alex & Leo Meet For The 1st Time Since The Bbnaija Show Ended (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals by Glamoury990: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
BBNaija season 5 finalist, Dorathy Bachor, has disclosed how she felt after her bestie, Prince Nelson, was evicted from the lockdown house.

The duo shared special moments while on the show, despite the fact that the former Mr. Nigeria was in an entanglement with TolaniBaj.

Prince and Dorathy have maintained a healthy friendship even after the reality show, and it has been alleged that romance is brewing between the friends Read More

https:///the-show-ended-for-me-the-day-prince-was-evicted-dorathy/
Re: “The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals by DukeJoe17: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
You don't mean it.
Re: “The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals by Kestolove(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
DukeJoe17:
You don't mean it.
how dare u
Re: “The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals by DukeJoe17: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
how dare u
She has said this to probably five guys before this dude, cheap game.
Re: “The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals by Kestolove(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
DukeJoe17:

She has said this to probably five guys before this dude, cheap game.
infringement

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Stars Tochi And Princess Spark Dating Rumours After Being Spotted / Nigerian Comedian, Calibird Dies After A Brief Illness / "OBO Is My Fave, But If Drake Ever Replies My Dm's I Will Throw A Party" - Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.