Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? (1120 Views)

(photos): If You Feel Too Proud Of Whom You Are, Watch These Pictures / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Mar 30, 2011
Okay, Over here in the U.S. Nigerian women are beginning to irritate me day by day with their unnecessary pride because of their husband's accomplishments.

You see the unemployed ones that are comfortable because their husbands are doctors and lawyers feeling way too superior over a single mother that struggles on her own.

Why does this happen?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 30, 2011
start a matchmaking service, introduce your single doctor and lawyer friends to the single mother, one of them will click with the lady, and bam!

problem solved.

you'll now be able to complain about the single, now married, mother rubbing her husband in your face.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2011
^^You're always the first to give a response. . .

And yet your replies don't make any sense, .
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by fstranger3(m): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2011
mama-gee 02:13:09 AM Viewing fstranger3's profile.

I am loving mama-geee right now

Lets collabo mama-gee?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Mar 30, 2011
fstranger viewing mama-gee's profile at 02:12

Little hypocrite! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by pleep(m): 2:17am On Mar 30, 2011
fstranger3:

mama-gee 02:13:09 AM Viewing fstranger3's profile.

I am loving mama-geee right now

Lets collabo mama-gee?
You can see who views your profile?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2011
mama-gee:

^^You're always the first to give a response. . .

And yet your replies don't make any sense, .

if you dont want a response then why start a thread.

and what's wrong with my suggestion.

find a young doctor or lawyer for you or your friend to marry.

instead of continually griping and "jealousing" all the time.

cant stand whiners.

btw are you aware there are female doctors too.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Mar 30, 2011
fstranger viewing mama-gee's profile at 02:16 AM

Continue making yourself look more ridiculous than you already do.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by fstranger3(m): 2:21am On Mar 30, 2011
pleep:

Yes. you have to be a paying member to be able to do that. grin

If you want to be able to have access to that service, all you need do is pay 500 dollars to my account for access for a year. Lemme know if you are interested.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Mar 30, 2011
pleep:

Yes, just click on the "Who's on" tab on the top corner of the page and you got it!

Now, get back tot he topic please! angry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by pleep(m): 2:31am On Mar 30, 2011
mama-gee:

Yes, just click on the "Who's on" tab on the top corner of the page and you got it!

Now, get back tot he topic please! angry
hmmm there were some stuff on there that i did that did not show up,  and OMG there are so many guests!!!!  with all our bickering and insulting and namecalling i wonder what they think of us!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by pleep(m): 2:32am On Mar 30, 2011
^^ jeez, that post is phucked up undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2011
from why do nigerian women boast about their children, to why do nigerian women boast about their husband.

so what are women supposed to boast about? their last lay?

mamagee are you planning to wed or have kids in future.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2011
and which sane man will marry her? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by fstranger3(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2011
^^^

Welcome, my favorite anti-Blazay poster!

Any update on Blazay? grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Thirst4Lif: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
There is nothing at all wrong with being proud of your husbands

accomplishments! However, it would be proper to boast of such

accomplishments around other women who's husbands are equally

successful. To make someone else feel like a lesser being

because they were not so blessed is insensitive and just tacky!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^how about not walking around with a permanent chip on your shoulder because of bad belle.

there are some people who, even if you just open your mouth, before you say anything talkless boast, have taken offence.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Outstrip(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
Why should I boast about my usbands accomplishments when i can boast about mine grin grin grin . Seriously though the part of your post that irritated me was the were you talked about the ones who sit at home and their husband brings home all the money. Most of them cannot even retire gracefully if you check their finances. The other half will look at you as if you are speaking a foreign language if you even ask them something as simple as what their tax bracket is. Boast about what? Mscheeeeeeeeeeeew. Tomorrow when the man cheats on them and beats them they will sit there and lose their dignity and bear it because they have no skills whatsoever that mcdonalds will not even hire them.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Too Proud Of Their Husband's Accomplishments? by Angolobabe(f): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2011
i think its good to be proud of ones husband when they accomplish something important ,any woman who love her husband will ,as long as they are not rubbing it on other pples face just to spite them.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Reputable Adoption Agencies And Procedure For Adoption In Nigeria. / Men Warned Not To Share Wife’s Breast While Breast Feeding - See More At: Http:/ / We Need To Have A Frank Discussion About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.