Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

VIDEO: Aimee Alakija – Lord I Love You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Aimee Alakija – Lord I Love You (204 Views)

Don Williams - Lord I Hope This Day Is Good / Efe – I Love You (Video) / Efe "I Love You" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Aimee Alakija – Lord I Love You by fodon: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S2X2DzTsLk

Aimee Rita Alakija finally drops Visual to her 2020 single, titled “Lord I Love You.”
After dropping her mega album titled Increasing Grace 4 Years Ago, Lagos-based gospel artiste, Rita Alakija, popularly called Aimee, returns with a powerful new single, titled “Lord I Love You.” She Unveils a Brand new Visual on a new year to welcome the new year

The song shows the depths and heights of God’s love for us and ours to Him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Superstar Burna Boy Features In Playlist For Joe Biden's Inauguration / Why My Grammy Win Brought Me Relief — Burna Boy / I Was Wounded... Damn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.