Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Food Processing Factories For Sale. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Food Processing Factories For Sale. (231 Views)

Igbo Start Building Factories And Less Mansion In The East. / Factories For Sale / Two Plastic Factories At Ikeja For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Processing Factories For Sale. by akinsmail51: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Despite, the challenges and damaging effects of Convid 19, guess what? FOOD PROCESSING companies and those selling FOOD items were among the LUCKIEST ones.

This actually buttress my business mantra that "WHATEVER GOES TO MOUTH IS A GOOD INVESTMENT"

2021 can be your own year of cashing out too. Here's an opportunity for you to own a food processing factory.

I have two genuine food processing factories for sale, both in Osun state, each goes for #15m & #7.5m respectively.

One deals in processing of food items such as Garri, Yam Flour, Plantain Flour, Beans Flour and Dried Ogi production! The factory is situated on two plots of land. The factory building measures 27ft x 55 ft. fenced with wire mesh.

The second one deals in Garri, Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production. The factory is situated on two plots of land. One plot housed the factory, warehouse and farm house, and the other plot empty.

BONUS: I promise the lucky buyer a STANDARD OPERATION plan and actionable GO TO MARKET plan.

Not only this, we have set up a SUPPORTING TEAM who will offer you free consultancy, guidance and support for your first three months of operation.

If any of these offers is attractive to you and you get the wherewithal, let's strike a deal, call Owolabi on +2348024743010 or Whatsapp Ismaeel Akintayo O on +2348065524808.

Please. Share.

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Stock Will Collapse Like The Housing Bubble – ‘big Short’ Investor Michael / Do I Get 7% In 90 Days? / *brief Details About Chymall Business...*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.