Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help Me Find My Medical Supplies In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Find My Medical Supplies In Abuja (198 Views)

Nigeria Gets Medical Supplies From Dubai Ruler, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find My Medical Supplies In Abuja by drugstoreng: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Let us help you find your medicines anywhere you are in Nigeria. You do not have to go from one pharmacy to another in search of your needed OTC medications, medical supplies, and equipment, use Drugstore.ng, Nigeria's largest online pharmacy.

Drugstore provides you with safe and secure access to authentic medications whether urgent, non-urgent, and repeat medications wherever you are in Kaduna State and Nigeria.

We’ll help you find your medicines in pharmacies in and outside Kaduna at the most convenient price, and deliver them right to your doorstep. All you have to do is place your order here. You can also send in your requests and inquiries to [url=mailto:]hello@drugstore.ng[/url] or send us a message on Whatsapp 0907 977 2482 today.

Stay healthy

Re: Help Me Find My Medical Supplies In Abuja by airminem(f): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
drugstoreng:
Let us help you find your medicines anywhere you are in Nigeria. You do not have to go from one pharmacy to another in search of your needed OTC medications, medical supplies, and equipment, use Drugstore.ng, Nigeria's largest online pharmacy.

Drugstore provides you with safe and secure access to authentic medications whether urgent, non-urgent, and repeat medications wherever you are in Kaduna State and Nigeria.

We’ll help you find your medicines in pharmacies in and outside Kaduna at the most convenient price, and deliver them right to your doorstep. All you have to do is place your order here. You can also send in your requests and inquiries to [url=mailto:]hello@drugstore.ng[/url] or send us a message on Whatsapp 0907 977 2482 today.

Stay healthy
Okay. Can you get me 'gsk NEOCITRAN ULTRA STRENGTH TOTAL FLU' ? I am in Lagos.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Highest Daily COVID-19 Figure As NCDC Confirms 5 New Deaths / Help! Colour Blindness Is Getting In The Way Of My Career / NIGERIA: Government Subsidises 7 Solar Home Systems Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.