Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) (7184 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Which homes?

Do they own the land they are squattering on?

Squatters get evicted.

If they own the land and can prove it, then this is wrong.

But we all know they don't.

You can't wander from God knows where and settle in my backyard using one useless one nijeriya.

Fulanis should get sense and stop being vagrants and bums.

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Tumbulum: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
That's why I always see u as ignorant of Nigeria's complexity. Fulani are known to be living in places where they feed their herds and u're asking me why are they in forest when their lifestyle is obvious to all.
There is no tribe that don't have criminals but criminals have to be apprehended and charge to court but the idiots are just maltreating and harassing the innocent Fulani.
You can't always know more abt the numerous arrest of the criminals among the Fulani in ur propaganda media outlets. Hundreds of the criminals among them are being killed so often by NAF airstrikes in the most terrorised areas especially in Kaduna, zamfara, and Katsina but the good ones are safe.
The alleged Fulani agenda u always alleged is baseless. Fulani are going further from North to south in search of greener pastures for their animals. In dry season most Northern states become dry unlike south but all those bigotic idiot alleging fulanisation phobia are just doing it for hate and nothing more.
There is free movement in ECOWAS chatter, and I'm upbeat 90% of those Fulani u see coming from abroad have all necessary legal travelling documents required for the international travels. There was a time here in the North NIS officials wanted to send them back but they couldn't do anything because they carry the papers that legalised their movement.
Many victims of xenophobic attack in Africa are Igbos and they're attack for their synonymous attitude to crimes but still we advocate that attack be stopped because it's better for criminals to face court than jungle justice.
I understand that Igbos don't have brothers anywhere in the world but confined only in Nigeria that's why they behave like this unlike North surrounded by fellow brothers in Cameroun, Niger Republic, Chad etc and South West having brothers in Benin and Togo.
Honestly, u need to learn how to live with others with respect for their culture, religion and traditions because u're very uncivilised; should u be treated in other part of this nation the way u treat others in ur places the story would've been different.
Remove emotional tantrum and face reality. The land the Fulani occupied does not belong to them.its owned by a Farmer who has been displaced from his source of livelihood by unknown dangerous strangers. Don't you think the Fulani should have made move to meet with the owner of the land and negotiate on the rent to be paid on the piece of land? Why should they just walk in and occupy anywhere as if they own everywhere
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by loopman: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Smoke55:
hello Mister! I'm Done With You! Have A Sound Sleep.

Shut up and quit being an hypocrite!

What he is saying is true, if Igbos could cry that Igbos homeless destitute were deported from Lagos like other tribes were, then Igbos have no justification for driving out fulanis from igboland.

Nigeria problem is the extreme views and diametrically opposing ideologies Hausa/Fulani and Igbos hold. No nation can survive with these two tribes as countrymen.

The way you live in the cities and towns selling is the way they live in the bush herding their cows.

PS: I’m not a fan of Fulanis living in the bush.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Make 9ja split make we rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Na wa

Igbos are big time Idiots looking for trouble

ESN chased away Fulanis from their land... Instead of making it a discrete silent opreation , they started sending videos on the internet to taunt and get Northerners angry

If Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto wants lasting peace, they need to also start silently dislodging this kind of settlements in their Forest, which are bandits hide out

Oga watch your mouth.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Ikengawo:
Again they keep brining up the north. North of what, Futa Jallon?

Everytime i see a post and they call on northern 19 states I modify it and remind them they are only 12 states in arewa, not 19, and the twelve are sharia states.

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Jaazz:
shut up you bloody bigot!!

Herdsmen can not carry their hundreds of cows to stay in your face me and face you apartment in the east.

They mount temporary camp in the bush to herd their cows and not to disturb locals with the movement of their cows.

Why are you people chasing them??

Operation go soon start on igbos we are already on it.

Thank God the news has gone viral... We have few Hausafulanis in the east compare to millions of Igbos in the north.

That is why they are to embrace modernized pastoral farming like every other serious farmer in the world. Packing cows to the bush and building temporary camp which ultimately leads to a community is no longer fashionable or sustainable in today's world.

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by DesChyko: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
. If Yorubas starts their own in Lagos now they will start crying ..

You mean if Yorubas start chasing away Igbos from the bushes in Lagos? grin grin

To whom brain is given, sense is expected o.

3 Likes

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2021
BraggaJustice:
I can see serious hypocrisy being displayed here especially by igbos (as well as their non-igbo supporters) that are openly supporting what ipob did to the fulanis in Ebonyi. I hope they can also stop playing politics when Lagos State government demolishes shanties and slums being illegally occupied by squatters, claiming that government is supposed to provide them with socalled alternatives before demolishing those slums.

Why can't you people also demand that the government provide alternative dwellings for the Fulani before chasing them away from the Bush like una always pontificate to the LaSG? Abi criminals no dey live for slums and shanties too?

And why dem no give the Fulanis notice before going to chase them? Same way una dey advocate for the victims of slums and shanties in the cities?

Una hypocrisy stinks.

This is what happens when you choose to politicize serious issues.

There is already an alternative which was rejected by the Fulani: Cattle Ranches. Dem just born you?
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Thereddevil: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2021
mekysmart123:
The Fulanis should come up with a better option of buying lands, and ranching their cows. They should live within the communities of their host, instead of dwelling in the bush and forest, and thus becoming elements of suspicious. Time has changed, and security is a major concern all over the country. wisdom is profitable to direct.
I am not I'm support of the Igbo's but I think it's time we talked sense into the skull of the Fulani herdsmen. They should come into realising that this isn't the stone age.. Building a ranch in a forest just to stay there till they move away herding their cows isn't a bad move.. But it's disrespectful to the community if they can't go to the community's leader and discuss their mission and how many days they wanna stay.. That would have been peaceful. But these Fulanis wouldn't do that..they have a sense of entitlement.. Like they have the right to every bush/land

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
What you igbo's don't get is that not all fulani are wicked.. yes they have bad eggs among them same way other tribes do.. where I live there is one fulani man that does missiah( bread and egg) this man has lived most of his life here he even gave birth to his 3 children here and I can tell you even the children understands Yoruba more than understand fulani, they have totally blended with the culture and those people saying fulani don't rent house.. this particular man rented a house somewhere in that area, he does not live in bush or kidnap people for handsome he Does what other normal human being does

This is not the kind of Fulani that ESN is after. So chill..
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Thereddevil: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2021
BraggaJustice:

It's not my fault that you have comprehension problems. I am only pointing out typical igbo hypocrisy. When Fashola deported destitute igbos back to their respective states (he also deported Yorubas back to some SW states, mind you), igbos and Peter Obi were the loudest in their condemnation of the move, arguing that homeless and destitute Nigerians have a right to be allowed to stay in any part of the country without molestation, no matter what. Yet all over this thread the igbos are justifying ipob's eviction of Fulanis from Ebonyi. And you don't see the hypocrisy in that?
Not here for any form of argument.. But don't you think a homeless or destitute person is present in every part of the world? Some due to loss of their homes and a few could be due to illegal movement.. But having a set of people coming in into a town or community and filling up their bushes with cows that could possibly destroy the farmlands of the indigenes is pure evil. They could have easily gone to meet with the community leader or king of a town to seek approval.. Not saying the Igbo's did the right thing but everyone needs to be alert. This kind of settlement is dangerous and this was how many wars broke out in the past.. Have a blessed Tuesday
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Smoke55: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2021
loopman:

Shut up and quit being an hypocrite!

What he is saying is true, if Igbos could cry that Igbos homeless destitute were deported from Lagos like other tribes were, then Igbos have no justification for driving out fulanis from igboland.

Nigeria problem is the extreme views and diametrically opposing ideologies Hausa/Fulani and Igbos hold. No nation can survive with these two tribes as countrymen.

The way you live in the cities and towns selling is the way they live in the bush herding their cows.

PS: I’m not a fan of Fulanis living in the bush.
hellow Sir! Hope You Had A Nice Sleep?

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Bialegend(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
Igbo's are hypocrite... If Yorubas starts their own in Lagos now they will start crying to un and the Rest and also tagging Yoruba tribalist meanwhile they are worse... Igbo's be expecting other tribes to give them what they can never give to others
What a dunce!! Do you own Lagos? Try it and see if Igbos will not evict you from Lagos first. Why don't you mention Molete where you come from and maybe we can start to talk? Thunder fire you there for mentioning Lagos which Igbos own 80% of it. Nama awusa.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
That's why I always see u as ignorant of Nigeria's complexity. Fulani are known to be living in places where they feed their herds and u're asking me why are they in forest when their lifestyle is obvious to all.
There is no tribe that don't have criminals but criminals have to be apprehended and charge to court but the idiots are just maltreating and harassing the innocent Fulani.
You can't always know more abt the numerous arrest of the criminals among the Fulani in ur propaganda media outlets. Hundreds of the criminals among them are being killed so often by NAF airstrikes in the most terrorised areas especially in Kaduna, zamfara, and Katsina but the good ones are safe.
The alleged Fulani agenda u always alleged is baseless. Fulani are going further from North to south in search of greener pastures for their animals. In dry season most Northern states become dry unlike south but all those bigotic idiot alleging fulanisation phobia are just doing it for hate and nothing more.
There is free movement in ECOWAS chatter, and I'm upbeat 90% of those Fulani u see coming from abroad have all necessary legal travelling documents required for the international travels. There was a time here in the North NIS officials wanted to send them back but they couldn't do anything because they carry the papers that legalised their movement.
Many victims of xenophobic attack in Africa are Igbos and they're attack for their synonymous attitude to crimes but still we advocate that attack be stopped because it's better for criminals to face court than jungle justice.
I understand that Igbos don't have brothers anywhere in the world but confined only in Nigeria that's why they behave like this unlike North surrounded by fellow brothers in Cameroun, Niger Republic, Chad etc and South West having brothers in Benin and Togo.
Honestly, u need to learn how to live with others with respect for their culture, religion and traditions because u're very uncivilised; should u be treated in other part of this nation the way u treat others in ur places the story would've been different.

Anyone occupying a piece of land belonging to another without a consent from the owner is already a criminal in Nigeria laws. Those your so called 'Innocent Fulani' land grabbers are as culpable as the ones killing and maiming their hosts. Everyone knows that both are the two sides of the same coin.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by loopman: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Bialegend:

What a dunce!! Do you own Lagos? Try it and see if Igbos will not evict you from Lagos first. Why don't you mention Molete where you come from and maybe we can start to talk? Thunder fire you there for mentioning Lagos which Igbos own 80% of it. Nama awusa.

Shut up!

Ibos own 98% of Lagos not 80%

3 Likes

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by lordlugards: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Jaazz:
Arewa Twitter trending the ejection of fulani herdsmen in ebonyi.
nothing is trending on tweeter, just want it to trend here.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Bialegend(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
loopman:

Shut up!

Ibos own 98% of Lagos not 80%
Thank you for the correction. Soon, the remaining 2% will be bought over by Igbos. Who doesn't like our way legal land grabbing should knock his or her head on the wall. We rule!!
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Midas01:
If you think Hausas and the entire NE/NW won't join the fight against igbos then you deceive yourself.

Also, it is not a Fulani vs aggrieved Nigerian s fight because yorubas won't side with you.

Your best bet is that the Niger Delta joins you.
I will see how kaduna and benue will join you,maybe you are counting on the eternal foolishness of the northeast but it won't matter because as long as the nigerdelta and east is together,even if Yoruba side with you,we will win,Bleep off.
Try any fulani nonsense and see yourself back in futa jallon
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Twutin: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Even your yuroba brothers know that yuroba people occupy all the slums in Nigeria. grin
BraggaJustice:

Na so. Another ipob tout on the lose. Every igboman online owns a mansion in Lagos grin, yet when Fashola deported una homeless destitutes constituting nuisance in Lagos, una begin foam for mouth. If e sure for una say una pay rent and were unlawfully ejected, wetin stop una from taking the government to court? Empty chestbeaters.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by loopman: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Bialegend:

Thank you for the correction. Soon, the remaining 2% will be bought over by Igbos. Who doesn't like our way legal land grabbing should knock his or her head on the wall. We rule!!

Yes ooooo!!! Ikeja, Badagry, Ikorodu, Lagos Island, Epe (IBILE) will soon turn to ALAIGBO because Ibos migrant refugees in Lagos are buying up all the swamps in Amuwo Odofin and Ajah to build residential houses.

Lmafao cheesy cheesy
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Bialegend(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2021
loopman:

Yes ooooo!!! Ikeja, Badagry, Ikorodu, Lagos Island, Epe (IBILE) will soon turn to ALAIGBO because Ibos migrant refugees in Lagos are buying up all the swamps in Amuwo Odofin and Ajah to build residential houses.

Lmafao cheesy cheesy
Yes, you are right. The best thing to happen in this scenario is that whoever is powerful more than his opponent is also more powerful than the spirit and soul of his opponent, so in this case, we have taken over Lagos and so shall it remain until the end of time. and there is nothing you weaklings can do about it. Say pim or make any noise about it, and we will chase you down to molete ibadan where you all migrated from and take over the remaining land.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by chrisblack: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
They are all mad!!!
Kidnapping
Banditry
Boko haram
No be their handwork?
How many boko haram members are igbo or yoruba.

So you mean people should leave fire on their roof and sleep hennnn?
No naw, o wrong mhen

They can rent houses and pay tax like normal human beings does..
They are not animals so why are they living in the bush?

And to that idiot that said easterners and westerners live freely in the north, shey na inside bush dem dey live? Didn't they rent houses and pay tax like humans does?
God bless you.the truth is always bitter. They will try to justify why they live in the bush that has been synonymous with killing people without traces.Staying in the bush give them the ability to strike and get away. Animals leave in bushes .Sane people leave on houses.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by stanluiz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Even some yorubas on this thread are also in support of the Fulanis.

After all, Terrorists herdsmen have taking almost all the villages in Oyo communities. Their obas have betrayed then by welcome those Invaders from Chad and Niger. But they are not concerned. They are more concerned of what is happening in the east while their region is been rugalised.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin

Yorubas are childish to a fault. To them based on history so far the stronger side is the Hausa Fulani, so they will always side them. They are not interested in justice or the right thing. Unfortunately, they are teaching young Igbos not born in the late 60s how their tag of "shady and unreliable" came about. With all their education, they always come short in basic test of humanity.

ESN, by circulating that video has passed a message to the herdsmen. Where ever they are in the entire southeast ,they know that they are been tracked or monitored. All we want is to be safe in our own land. Is it too mush to ask for?

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Ikengawo: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Everytime i see a post and they call on northern 19 states I modify it and remind them they are only 12 states in arewa, not 19, and the twelve are sharia states.

Even in the sharia ones, Fulani are well understood as immigrants

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ikengawo:

Even in the sharia ones, Fulani are well understood as immigrants
Fulani destroyed islam in arewa. Hausa and Kanuri and Yoruba people practiced true Islam in the olden times even before nigeria.

Do you know something? I did not even know Kanuri people had christians among their society until chibok issue came up. I was shocked. I said how can that be? Someone enlightened me and said "have you ever heard that Borno kill southerners or christians during riot in north? " I said no. He said how about yoruba, have you heard yorubaman riot and kill christians? I said no. He then said anywhere fulani has settled in nigeria religious bloodshed settles there with them also because their islam practice is a cult practice, notthe orthodox. He said they practice ritualistic islam, using blood spillage to propagate their expansion.

Now look at East, we have never had problem with muslim settlers from anywhere even though we are not a muslim society. Lately fulani population in our land has gone up and now we aee getting more reports of religious clash in East. Imagine that.

God will punish fulani. We must sack them. Infact, fulani is a non entity in East. They must first prove their readiness to abide peacefully in our land before we recognize them as bonafide settler.

My brother as much Yoruba and Igbo harass and antagonize each other i have never seen anything beyond threats. No bloodshed. Kanuri live in East, Tiv live in East, Nupe live amongst us, Jukun, Bachama, even Kabba and Idoma and Igala all live in East. Why is it only fulani the troublemaker? We reject this evil in Jesus name.

Wallahi until fulani population is totally converted from their occultic Islam to conventional and orthodox Islam they will never stop shedding people blood. They are condemned. They are kaffirs.
Re: See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) by Ikengawo: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Fulani destroyed islam in arewa. Hausa and Kanuri and Yoruba people practiced true Islam in the olden times even before nigeria.

Do you know something? I did not even know Kanuri people had christians among their society until chibok issue came up. I was shocked. I said how can that be? Someone enlightened me and said "have you ever heard that Borno kill southerners or christians during riot in north? " I said no. He said how about yoruba, have you heard yorubaman riot and kill christians? I said no. He then said anywhere fulani has settled in nigeria religious bloodshed settles there with them also because their islam practice is a cult practice, notthe orthodox. He said they practice ritualistic islam, using blood spillage to propagate their expansion.

Now look at East, we have never had problem with muslim settlers from anywhere even though we are not a muslim society. Lately fulani population in our land has gone up and now we aee getting more reports of religious clash in East. Imagine that.

God will punish fulani. We must sack them. Infact, fulani is a non entity in East. They must first prove their readiness to abide peacefully in our land before we recognize them as bonafide settler.

My brother as much Yoruba and Igbo harass and antagonize each other i have never seen anything beyond threats. No bloodshed. Kanuri live in East, Tiv live in East, Nupe live amongst us, Jukun, Bachama, even Kabba and Idoma and Igala all live in East. Why is it only fulani the troublemaker? We reject this evil in Jesus name.

Wallahi until fulani population is totally converted from their occultic Islam to conventional and orthodox Islam they will never stop shedding people blood. They are condemned. They are kaffirs.

You make a very good point. We are partly to blame because we're always saying 'the north, the north'. But this never happens in the NW (until Boko Haram). It's always where there's a fulani population. I don't know what is making them choose this lifestyle of violence and backwardsness but whatever it is, everyone is wise now.

The issue is not 'the north'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media / Occupy Nigeria: Roads Leading To Eagle Square Have Been Blocked By Soldiers? / Boko Haram Kills 10 In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.