Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method (792 Views)

How I Made $2000 Plus On Amazon Kindle Self Publishing In My First Month / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business / Whatsapp Seminar:simple way to earn 100k monthly & how to get 75k loan.Nov25&26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
I would assume you might either not know much about Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

So permit me to briefly explain to you how it works and how you too make money from it and we can take it from there...

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is the publishing section of Amazondotcom where you can publish your books (either long reads, short reads or even Low and no content books like notebook, log book, sketch book, activity books etc.) for free and get patronized from all over the world by the over 300M active customers of Amazon and also get paid directly into your bank account.

You don't need to have any prior knowledge about how to do these because in our Amazon Kindle Expert Academy, you will be comprehensively taught how to do all that you need to achieve success in this amazing business opportunity.

Now, this is how it works...

Let's say you CREATE and PUBLISH a book and price it $9.99 and let's assume 100 people buy that book in a month

That's $999

What if you have more books or what if you even priced your book(s) more than $9.99 (as the example above)

Then you make more money money.

This is what I and my students do to consistently generate thousands of dollars monthly without spending any additional money for adverts or hiring anyone...

I made over $2000 (N800,000) last month and lots of my students earned massively as well.

Now, it's important to know that you don't need to be a writer to do this.

I am not a writer but I have developed a secret/system called WRITING WITHOUT WRITING FORMULA -

This formula has helped me generate massive results in Amazon Kindle Publishing

With this formula, you can create a book in a day.

One interesting thing about this opportunity is that your book can be just 10 pages or 15 or 20 or more...no limitations and it can be selling for life as long as you don't unpublish it.

We have a course where we help both newbies and those who are already publishing on Amazon to leverage on the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing platform and earn a consistent passive income for life...

If you would love to go through our amazon kindle course, kindly reply so I can send you our offer and we shall be glad to have you onboard.

Do you want to see our offer? Hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hit me up on 09036572270
Let's get you started
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Running ads is a good way to increase sales but with this secret... you crush $2000+ monthly from organic searches

I'm waiting to show you this secret
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2021
No time to waste

Grab the opportunity
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Students are already crushing it
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by Canon24: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
cobinnaernest:
Students are already crushing it

It's not your image. It belongs to a guy named Mr wealth and he charges 25k for his course. Mr wealth does not use Amazon ads, all his earnings are organic. How y'all go about trying to deceive people is what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Writing without formula
The secret that gets the results

Many are taking the opportunity, what is holding you
Hit me up on WhatsApp let's find a way for you
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by cobinnaernest: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Great results are coming
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by Canon24: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
cobinnaernest:
Great results are coming

You deleted that image you stole. Why can't you post a photo of your dashboard.
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by ArticleBeast: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Another fraudster that will die before 18th of this month
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by Rareoil(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:

grin
Re: Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method by Dollywood(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
ArticleBeast:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Parcel Forwarding From Amazon Poland / I Want To Buy Yuan In Bulk. / US Dollar Vs NIG Naira: The Real Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.