Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Urgent Employment Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Employment Opportunity (2340 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Employment Opportunity 2018 - Apply Now / Nigerian Aviation Graduate Employment Opportunity 2018 | Requirements |apply Now / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Employment Opportunity by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
A system integrator ICT company with a clear focus on technology-enabled solutions and professional services is recruiting for a *Personal Assistant to the CEO*

*Job Summary*
As the Personal Assistant to the CEO, you will provide executive and strategic support to the CEO. You will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO.

*Key Responsibilities for the Role*
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders directly and on the CEO’s behalf
• Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with Members of the Board, the Management Team and members of staff
• Researches, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
• Support the CEO in external commitments including service on committees and other groups
• Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects for the CEO
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures

*Requirements for this Role*
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to upper level management in an ICT environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to *career@ithorizonsng.com* using job role as the email subject
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. perfume for men
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... find open businesses
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! mylocalservices
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. home and garden
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. credit repair tampa
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. businessspread
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. linkcentre
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. vymaps
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! find local businesses
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. https://www.stirparo.it/
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. Niche Edits
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. canadadirectory.net
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. addjerseyshop
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! uitpluizen
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. startgroup
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. bunity
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. uklistings
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm glad to see the great detail here!. construction.co.uk
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by sharjeelbhai: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. businessmagnet
Re: Urgent Employment Opportunity by Brunicekid(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

About Dpr Again / Intel Semiconductor West Africa Ltd Karimu Kotun Street - Victoria Island / Our Family Need Nanny From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.