Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Often Does Bitcoin Worth Increase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Often Does Bitcoin Worth Increase (209 Views)

Earn Free Bitcoin Worth $10 By Registering / Why Does Bitcoin Have Value And How Does It Price Determined? / I Need Litecoin Or Bitcoin Worth Of 300usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Does Bitcoin Worth Increase by Tunechi5(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hi please I want to know how often bitcoin value increase
Re: How Often Does Bitcoin Worth Increase by Providence2020(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Which kind of question is this?? You've probably seen so many whatsapp status � of people posting "BITCOIN 35K!!!" guy I don't even know how to answer this but lemme try shaa.

Ok assuming you understand basic concepts of trading then you'll know BTC/USD (it's called that because it's the currency that bitcoin is valued on.) Follows the fundamental laws of demand and supply. Its value is based on belief. The Market which is a word used to describe millions and millions of retail traders, Financial institutions, hedge funds and fuckkin lizard people grin(last one is a joke) this market is in control of the price of bitcoin.

There's two types of people in this market the buyers who want to push the price up and make money. And the Sellers who want to push the price down and also make money (ya that's right)

Whoeverr has more money on their side ends up winning, and that's why you'll see the price dancing sometimes.
Ok that's as layman as it gets in explanations

Now back to your question? If you're looking to invest in bitcoin then why don't you invest instead in knowledge so you can safely predict who's gonna win that fight I talked about and make profits. It's a beautiful asset BTC but you can lose everything I you enter recklessly

2 Likes

Re: How Often Does Bitcoin Worth Increase by jerryagain(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Create account and earn $5.85 token. This is totally free of charge, you are NOT paying for it.

https://erg-network.com/?ref=193759

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Africa Economic And Investment Forum / 150k Loan Needed Urgently. / Plan For 2021- Make #100k Monthly From Affiliate Businesd Starting With #15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.