Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... (728 Views)

Power Book II Ghost S02 (episode 6) | TV Series / Power Book II: Ghost - Season 2 Download / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
I must confess, this series is one of the best ever and it has everything it needed.

That Tariq boy is a fucking legend in the making and that boy will go places, see how people are praising him for his Role in Power-Book-II-Ghost. that Boy is just like famous Micheal Scofield of Prison Break. very intelligent and smart.

Tariq needs to win some awards for his performace.

And this Final Episode is fucking interesting and amazing and seeing Tommy Egan again..... Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And This Series is full of Superstars like:

Clifford Smith Jr., better known by his stage name Method Man, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer and actor.

Mary J. Blige as Monet Stewart Tejada

Mark Feuerstein as Steven Ott

50 Cents.

etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Ghallant01(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Is Episode 10 the final episode?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Harpyeagle(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Great100000:
I must confess, this series is one of the best ever and it has everything it needed.

That Tariq boy is a fucking legend in the making and that boy will go places, see how people are praising him for his Role in Power-Book-II-Ghost. that Boy is just like famous Micheal Scofield of Prison Break. very intelligent and smart.

Tariq needs to win some awards for his performace.

And this Final Episode is fucking interesting and amazing and seeing Tommy Egan again..... Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And This Series is full of Superstars like:

Clifford Smith Jr., better known by his stage name Method Man, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer and actor.

Mary J. Blige as Monet Stewart Tejada

Mark Feuerstein as Steven Ott

50 Cents.

etc
I really enjoyed the last episode.

Before the release I predicted that tariq would present one grand speech and would confess then end up in prison, but damn! They blew my mind. I can't wait for season 2.
When is it gonna get aired??

1 Like

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ghallant01:
Is Episode 10 the final episode?
Yes ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Harpyeagle:

I really enjoyed the last episode.

Before the release I predicted that tariq would present one grand speech and would confess then end up in prison, but damn! They blew my mind. I can't wait for season 2.
When is it gonna get aired??
September 2021
Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Harpyeagle(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Great100000:
September 2021
That's good news! Thanks Mann.
Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by MrCodeSolo: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2021
& corporate saxes is still breathing.....he get lucky say Tommy no see him face at d car chase setup..I for like see how many lives still remain for am: Tariq did good....but killing prof. jabari is unpure mishandling of his intelligences...he should have let his prof. finish the book and be celebrated by a wider audience after signing a confidential agreement with him to never reveal his identity, and he should have done these before the launching of the prof jabari 2nd masterpiece perhaps at gun point; another entire extr. Episode on its own ....simple. despite the success of first book about his ex, nobody in the world but his ex knew the first book was about her crazy obsessions of him. It was a guarded secret to prof jabari and I trust he would have done the same for Tariq, because he was inspired by Tariq's inner struggles to handling his troubled demons and becoming a better person and he was dz close to figuring all out to finesse his 2nd masterpiece...prof. jabari would have impacted a lot if his character wasn't killed by the one person he was willing to redeem in his pure conscience of thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
& corporate saxes is still breathing.....he get lucky say Tommy no see him face at d car chase setup..I for like see how many lives still remain for am: Tariq did good....but killing prof. jabari is unpure mishandling of his intelligences...he should have let his prof. finish the book and be celebrated by a wider audience after signing a confidential agreement with him to never reveal his identity, and he should have done these before the launching of the prof jabari 2nd masterpiece perhaps at gun point; another entire extr. Episode on its own ....simple. despite the success of first book about his ex, nobody in the world but his ex knew the first book was about her crazy obsessions of him. It was a guarded secret to prof jabari and I trust he would have done the same for Tariq, because he was inspired by Tariq's inner struggles to handling his troubled demons and becoming a better person and he was dz close to figuring all out to finesse his 2nd masterpiece...prof. jabari would have impacted a lot if his character wasn't killed by the one person he was willing to redeem in his pure conscience of thoughts.
tariq Bleep up he shoudnt have killd dat man

1 Like

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice 1

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Interesting Biggest Blockbuster Movies Coming Out This Year [2021] / The Real Life 'squid Game' Contest That Will Take Place In Venezuela / 30 Days, The Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.