Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K (33251 Views)

Wema Bank Signs $50 Million Credit Facility With ECOWAS Bank / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) / Oceanic/ecobank Bank Shares Worth N500k In 2005 Is Now Worth N11,530.45. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Duru9(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Same way I was settled after 8 years
Only for agent through my elder brother scam the whole money all in the name of sending me abroad

I was a boy of 23then as of 2017

Life no balance

1 Like

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by BabaIbo: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Check that money well, that money fit be 10k spiritually.

I know what I am saying and people that are familiar with the apprentice system will understand too.

Note: I am a full blooded Igbo and I also a have siblings who have been tru that system, even though my family is a comfortable one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
DisLifeSha:
J
For Judas undecided
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
BabaIbo:
Check that money well, that money fit be 10k spiritually.

I know what I am saying and people that are familiar with the apprentice system will am understand too.

Note: I am a full blooded Igbo and I also a have siblings who have been tru that system, even though my family is a comfortable one.
I know what you are saying grin grin
Ego obara

3 Likes

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by jonathanking1122: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
I thank God for the great thing he has done for this my brother and am also pray that when my own time will come let me be setled more better
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by BabaIbo: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
PicLtd:
Na so we dey do am.

For my family na stocked shop plus 2 million we dey take settle Nwa boy. He can still live with us till he settles down and gets his own accomodation. A family that has trained and set up over 108 Igbo boys and 1 yoruba boy since 1970 till date, many from families we don't even know, from as far as Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi.

For onitsha, some heavy men settle their boys with warehouses and 4 storey/decking building.

The Secret of Igbo success.

That second to the last part of your story na lie Mr man.

That person is not just a normal everyday boyboy.

Can you mention your business name?

I wan open your nyansh
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Kingrefreshed: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
ashacot:
Ọnye fee eze...
Young man from Enugu state gets settled to the tune of N1,000,000 + credit facilities worth N500,000 after duly completing his apprenticeship with his Boss from Ekwulobia, Anambra state. The business owner also offered to accommodate his ex Apprentice until he is able to get his own accommodation
They're not even related..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f01YayemqI

Don't use it on Bet9ja or Play pool.

Pam 3 from 5 grin grin
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Nackzy: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is very typical of igbos, i salute them all
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by BabaIbo: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Brainiac12:

I know what you are saying grin grin
Ego obara

I know talk anything o
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Lilpen3758: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
EVILFOREST:
..... and Later that FOOLISH CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE will say the Igbos lack togetherness.
She's sick in the head.
She now has mouth diarrhea because she wrote poems and tales by the moonlight

What did she study that others haven't read.
She studied a mere handout in the university compared to what I studied in the University.
I bet she wouldn't survive 1 year of the course I studied in the tertiary institution.

How I wish I can challenge her to a public debate on mental intelligence and cerebral dominance ?.
No need for challenges, just write a goddamn book friend...

1 Like

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by englishmart(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
SavageResponse:

You are paid according to the skill and value you bring to the negotiation table!
You have no idea what I'm talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
I thought the Igbo man kneels for no one but his chi
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Lilpen3758: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Duru9:
Same way I was settled after 8 years
Only for agent through my elder brother scam the whole money all in the name of sending me abroad

I was a boy of 23then as of 2017

Life no balance
Damn man! you are a strong man, i swear down....
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by ArewaWife(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I thought the Igbo man kneels for no one but his chi
bows not kneel
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Bankowner: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
starbuck:
Very commendable

Meanwhile I know of people who does more than what he did to their apprentices who served them without making noise

You never serve your madam finish for pussy trading, you never balance her the money she uses travel you out?
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by kiddkash(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
He didn’t do the boy a favor. The young man earned it. Ask him how many years he “served”.

That said, some ogas are terrible and won’t do as much
his boss gave him the chance for him to become his own boss
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Alphageometrix: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
What more can the young man ask for?
1m
Free accommodation till he is able to stand on his own.. Believe me, this is no clout chasing, the boy would have been a good and accountable apprentice.
Cos before igbo man go do you this kin good, nwane, you must have performed beyond expectation..
Igbo sha...
This culture is what makes them business oriented...
You no fit dey learn something from small make you no come Sabi am well..
The boy must have been accountable unlike some crooks that has been milking this country dry, they now turn covid to a money making scheme giving us diff figures and scores.
They try to undo themselves in both
Lying competition
Stealing competition
Looting competition
Hoarding competition.

They make me realize there is a clear diff btw stealing and looting..
I like your write up, just reminded me of James Hardley Chase, using two unrelated events to drive home your point. You could be a good writer u know. Bravo!
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Biingoo: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ekwulobia Amaka! cheesy
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by yusluvad(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
What more can the young man ask for?
1m
Free accommodation till he is able to stand on his own.. Believe me, this is no clout chasing, the boy would have been a good and accountable apprentice.
Cos before igbo man go do you this kin good, nwane, you must have performed beyond expectation..
Igbo sha...
This culture is what makes them business oriented...
You no fit dey learn something from small make you no come Sabi am well..
The boy must have been accountable unlike some crooks that has been milking this country dry, they now turn covid to a money making scheme giving us diff figures and scores.
They try to undo themselves in both
Lying competition
Stealing competition
Looting competition
Hoarding competition.

They make me realize there is a clear diff btw stealing and looting..
Your inputs are good. Words of wisdom...
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by yusluvad(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yoruba go say make u com do PARTY...
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by toprealman: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
White man calls it....E me settlement.....lol
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Igbo amaka. cool

Tell me why I won't get married to an Igbo man.

This tribe na overdo.

1 Like

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:

And those 108 boys will go ahead and settle other boys in the future.

And that's how wealth gets transferred from generation to generation.

Honestly, I give it to the Igbos.

When you see the light, you show others the light. We rise by lifting others.

1 Like

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by thecuteone(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Y is this on front page??

Witch !! E pain you cry cry cry
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Yankee101: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
The apprenticeship system of the igbos is one of the best in Africa.

I know fulanis have not been in the news for good reasons but I must commend them too if they have some good stuff going.

They have something similar where they settle you with cattle to go and build your own herd.

Of course there are some cases of abuse that needs to be addressed.

We need more apprenticeship systems especially in computer technology.
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Delebams: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
I so so love the Igbo Tribe....
If u re an Igbo man or Woman u will live Long...
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by aribisala0(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yankee101:
The apprenticeship system of the igbos is one of the best in Africa.

I know fulanis have not been in the news for good reasons but I must commend them too if they have some good stuff going.

They have something similar where they settle you with cattle to go and build your own herd.

Of course there are some cases of abuse that needs to be addressed.

We need more apprenticeship systems especially in computer technology.
The problem you folk have is self deception and boastfulness

Are all Igbos traders?
All of a sudden what a small group of Iigbos do is now IGBO APPRENTICESHIP SYSTEM

Tell us about the Igbo apprenticeship system for those who are not traders?
Are there no Igbo lawyers or doctors do they not have trainees?
Are there no Igbo mechanics or tailors or other artisans?
so many times people are not settled and even get killed to avoid settlement

You folk need to STFU and stop beating your scrawny chests

1 Like

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by stupidmod2: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
englishmart:
The company I work for is worth billions in dollars, but the workers are usually broke and underpaid.

Indeed a good boss is always better than a good company.
some companies are like dat, Chinese way of doing business
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by BigGuava: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by Kzinne: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
WINNERMENTALITY:
can he save 1.5m for 7yrs while been employed at age 14 or 15, what skill and knownledge is he going to increase his salary or make life out of non discipline.
We should be happy how this is the only thing we are able to perfect in Igbo land and that is what makes us difrerent in the whole of Africa, No tribe come close to this even when u stay with them all your liftime
what a joke. 1.5 for 7 years and you guys say that's a good thing? Why not 15-20m cos that's more commensurate to the young man's labour

1 Like

Re: Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K by peacettw: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
In these times, I feel the money given is too small but then what do I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion / Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.