Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene (645 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by ashacot: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Porce Achonu The Lady Who was Butchered by her ex because of food narrates what transpired between her and her Children's Father.
She however confirm that her baby father is asking her for forgiveness but she vow to make sure he pay for everything she did to her.
When asked if the way about of their children, she said they are with her father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFupqnOJUcE

Re: PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by judetov2(m): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2021
I have no sympathy for any woman this days especially Young gals.
Re: PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by Chicagoesontop: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2021
judetov2:
I have no sympathy for any woman this days especially Young gals.

Inasmuch as girls are mad, to go violent on them is a no no for me, i can only treat their fk with my attitude and most times my qietness when they are expecting me to rage in madness.
Re: PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by Queenslander(f): 5:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Okay, auntie sorry oh,. Buh Why is she speaking like an African American though!! undecided
Re: PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by jesmond3945: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Thank God she came out with her own story. They are meant for each other.
Re: PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by Charmingrascal(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
My ex left me in 2018 and got engaged to a another guy in 2019 who was actually doing better than me (I didn't blame her tho no girl wan suffer).
I moved on built myself, things got a little better for me.
The guy started panel beating and abusing her in 2020, the guy's mum didn't like her, she saw her as a golddigger.
She sent me a message on Facebook around October 2020 apologizing and wanted us to amend things.
I accepted her apology, we became friends, she want us to start dating again but I no gree.

Mo ya look away sharp sharp.

Girls see good guys but choose the bad ones that can give them what they want forgetting that sometimes it's not all about money but your future, your mental and emotional well being should be your priority.

2 Likes

Re: PORCE ACHONU. Lady Who Was Butchered By Her Children's Father Tells What Happene by Godfullsam(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't pity girls any more..

(1) (Reply)

How A Young Man And His Friends K!lled His Dad Because Of Cocaine / ATM Card Thief Nabbed In Kano (Photo) / Military Men Shot A Man While Pursuing Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.