Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Better Investment Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Better Investment Opportunity (149 Views)

Why Choosing Earring Boxes Is A Better Investment? / Bitcoin Vs Real Estate – Which Is A Better Investment? / Timely SMSF Audit Will Be The Right Step Towards Better Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Better Investment Opportunity by Altms: 1:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello guys my name is Solomon
Am from enugu state
And I just finished my predegree in UNN
Now heading to 200 level in my course of choice

But one thing with me is that I have always wanted to create things like things online that are purely different from the ones existing but I don't have the money to build up my plans and dreams
So on this note I would encourage anyone that has money to invest in my ideas but before then there must have been a lil bit relationship between and the person so as to know whether he/she is serious
Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Better Investment Opportunity by Oluwawonder44: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Altms:
Hello guys my name is Solomon
Am from enugu state
And I just finished my predegree in UNN
Now heading to 200 level in my course of choice

But one thing with me is that I have always wanted to create things like things online that are purely different from the ones existing but I don't have the money to build up my plans and dreams
So on this note I would encourage anyone that has money to invest in my ideas but before then there must have been a lil bit relationship between and the person so as to know whether he/she is serious
Thank you
Can we talk??

1 Like

Re: A Better Investment Opportunity by Altms: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Yes we can
09034016316 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

The New Gold Revealed: How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing In 2021. / Urgent Abuja Vacancy / Three Signs You Might Be Dealing With A Fraudulent Shipping Agent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.